the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hunger.

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel
The first flame burned gloriously, but the second flame burns cold.

Something approached, and she leaned back onto her haunches, two ears perking up from the grass. What was that? She snorted, breathing deeply and catching the strange, unfamiliar scent of others, and realizing that she was not alone. That gave her an ounce of hope, and she looked up when a tall, long-legged dark boy stopped and stared. When he shouted toward someone, she started, snorting warily and putting her ears back with distaste. What a loud noise. She had never heard anything that loud before.

The attitude was quickly quashed though as someone much, much larger approached. Silver things adorned her sides, and she was thick, tall, the ground shaking ever so slightly beneath her hooves. Aithniel looked up with wide, molten eyes, inhaling a hitching breath. The large stranger nudged her shoulder, but the little girl barely moved, too awestruck to say anything.

They spoke their strange words, and she gleaned they they were family. Maybe she could be family too? The big one shook her head, but eventually, they both approached, urging me to stand. This gave the girl even more hope, and she put her full effort into standing again, revealing her sand-worn, dusty body all over again. On unsteady hooves, but standing with their help, Aithniel looked around, hungry. While she did not have the same behaviors as others, instinct took over. For some reason, she knew that food was under the big one's belly.

"Maaa?" She asked questioningly, as if asking permission. Aithniel knew this was not her mother, but they were helping right? This was not too good to be true?

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Hunger. - by Aithniel - 05-20-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Hunger. - by Rikyn - 05-21-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Hunger. - by Aithniel - 05-21-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Hunger. - by Illynx - 05-21-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Hunger. - by Aithniel - 05-28-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Hunger. - by Rikyn - 05-29-2014, 12:56 PM