the Rift

[DROP] Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

This was a new, undiscovered place to me. I glanced about, looking at the stalactites hanging from the roof of the huge cavern. It was hot, which was odd, as I was used to the cold dampness of normal caves. But this place was far from normal. In fact, it was nearly unbelievable. I glanced around, finding the nearly unbearable heat suffocating, and I new I was becoming dehydrated. But, something drew me in, something pulled me deeper in this hell like area.

Who could ever live in this heat? I wondered. Stupid, they don't. You would die here, as there is no vegetation, and all the water is evaporated off into the sky! I grimaced at myself. Gee I could be harsh. As I rounded a corner voices echoed off the walls. I followed them, letting my gut be my compass. It led me to a group of horses, just in time to catch a familiar faces words.

I glanced at the shorter figure with black and white markings. He bore a horn, and he radiated of an unworldly godliness. Which made since, as the familiar face had just called him the god of the spark. I watched the shorter stallion for a moment. Skeptical of his higher presence. Almost scared. Almost.

I bowed my head deeply, to him. "Hello, Your celestial eminence. I am Sialia, Your most humble servant." I said softly, my silken chords singing and weaving. Well, maybe not humble... I drew myself up, to look at him, directly without fear. Brave. And possibly stupid. But why shouldn't I look this deity in the eyes? Surely it must get boring to see all those before you cower and lower there eyes. I liked to look in the others eyes. They where the entrances to the soul.

OOC: Sialia wishes for:
ShockxDark magic; Violent electricity
WaterxLight magic; Any kind of Ice Ability <- currently undecided.

COMPANIONS:
Black Panther with; Dark Poison Magic

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop] - by Sialia - 05-21-2014, 10:38 PM