the Rift

[DROP] Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

Just to set the record straight, you don't jump to the left or take a step to the ri- i- i- i- ight. Nope, doesn't matter how drugged you are. You've never done the time warp and you think you'd like to keep it that way. Still, walking through the caves, you can't help but be reminded of your past and that makes you want to skitter around a little bit. It's not fear so much as you just prefer to escape any memory of what's already happened to you and live each day anew. Except your memories of the glass horn and the golden asshole. You need those. So you can take them down and smash them to pieces... Some day. Some day it will happen and then you'll be king of your own mighty palace. Whatever. Screw palaces and pegasi.

So you're down in the sandy pits of nowhere, hiding in the darkness and finally decide you better get out of these caves and go somewhere useful. The dark has been nice and sometimes its nice to be high there, because it feels like you're floating, but you can't just float all the time. You have to eat and all that jazz. At least from time to time. And you're about to escape the caves, to get up to the surface and go do.... whatever, except there's all this commotion and a big hullabaloo. And you've never been one for big gatherings, but you've also never been one to pass up an opportunity to cause a big mess so... you decide you better go check it out.

Except you immediately begin to regret because everybody's busy acting all uptight and reverent and you're not really sure why until you hear somebody off in this distance say something about a God. Oh, great. You roll your eyes. But it's a lucky thing you do, because one of them catches your eye. A certain mare you've seen before. “Oh look, Pastel. One of them came down from their high and mighty thrones.” You say it with just enough disdain, and just loud enough for the Lord of the Spark himself to hear, as you sidle on up next to Hotaru, swaying dangerously close to her, but not yet touching her. And then, because it seems like the right thing to do, you whisper afterwords, “Stick around afterwords and I'll let you in on a lucrative deal.” A wink accompanies a bit of drool dripping down over your lips. So classy. You're not even sure you can trust her, but you're high right now so it seems like a good idea. Besides, it's not like she'll stay anyways.

Wanted:
[Dark x Shock Magic Upgrade :: Brain shock also affects the optic nerves, causing temporary blindness]

Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop] - by Oxy - 05-23-2014, 04:16 PM