the Rift

For My Friends [Sun God/Quest Completion]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
A rather dishevelled looking paint and his brown dragon bonded slowly trudged up to the divine shrines, his head was low and his breathing laboured. Maybe if he had rested first after travelling so far the road wouldn't be so harsh, but the stallion was eager to finish his quest. To have the power to help those around him. Kiba was gliding low near his bonded's head sending waves of encouragement as they travelled. Many things had happened, the quest that had sounded fairly simple at first had turned into something that threatened losing his friends and his life. He hoped the Sun God would be happy with Torasin, he'd certainly paid the price for the words he spoke. The gash shaped like an 's' that sat ugly on the right side of his rump was beginning to itch too. Torasin concluded he had seen better days.

The ground slowly evened out as the steed reached the top, pausing to catch his breath and prepare himself for the meeting. His nostrils slowly lost their flare as a his breathing slowed to normal, Kiba taking his place on his golden back. Slowly, Torasin edged towards the shrine of the Sun and cleared his voice. "I have completed the quest you set before me great Sun." His vocals rang with the same polite and gentlemanly tones, green eyes curious and waiting for the God to present himself. Kiba peered from his back, tail curled round his slender body.
[Image: tortablee.png]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

A laugh breaks the serenity of the Veins as the God of Light and Fire falls from the sky, his cloven hooves meeting the hardened lava easily, clicking lightly even as his wings snap shut on his sides in an elegant manner. The deity is still laughing with mirth even as his golden eyes looks over Torasin, who is needless to say worse for wear. The God begins to gain some composure after a few seconds and his laughter dies off. Ultimately amused by the turn out of the quest, the God is more than happy to turn over any power that the tobiano would be wanting at this point, just for the excellent hoof shaped mark on the rump of Torasin, looking even more pitiful than their last meeting.

Letting out a snort, the God of the Sun shakes his head to clear the laughter from his mind as well as his chest. His voice is calm and casual as he begins to speak, warm words with a silky, treacherous feeling. “So you have, Torasin,” a smile breaks on the lips of the Sun God. “I will grant you the healing ability you sought.” A flame begins to grow from the feet of the deity toward Torasin, where it begins to envelope him. The flames will not burn, however. They are but the flames of change. The stallion burns brightly for a few moments before the fires extinguish, leaving him feeling much the same, but very much changed.