the Rift

[PRIVATE] A worthy son.

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

Moon god like quote here~

She watched him quietly, observing that he was a silent boy. Much to her surprise, she found that she appreciated that quality. Perhaps, she was growing attached? Hah! Hardly, but he was an intriguing child, and he was her first. Certainly those two, logical things explained the strange throb in her chest? A she paused, a stormy blackness that they had emerged from still churning behind her, she listened.

Her lilac pelt shone in the dark, and her silvery eyes were almost soft - just strange without a pupil. He thanked her, and she nodded. "If you need me, Mesec, I will be here - for you." The Goddess attempted a smile, but it was more of a grimace. She was who she was, but she was trying.

"Oh, one more thing." The mare approached him softly, the curve and delicacy of her form belying the beast inside. She reached under her wing and pulled from the feathers a trinket which she dangled from his dark horn. "A talisman of the dark," she said quietly. "Guard it well, for if you need me, I will come to your aid. You are not alone, Mesec."

The talisman will be added to your records! This will only work for Mesec. If you want to invoke the talisman, just make sure to tag "tamme" and the moon goddess so that I know where to look!

Speech speech speech

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
A worthy son. - by God of the Moon - 05-21-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: A worthy son. - by Mesec - 05-21-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: A worthy son. - by God of the Moon - 05-21-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: A worthy son. - by Mesec - 05-22-2014, 02:07 PM