the Rift

[OPEN] when i was younger

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
(( <3 Bunnie and Ina! This is great opportunity for Ina thread, and she invited me anyway ))

With the morning's early light she had ventured out, traveling by air in long sweeping arcs farther and farther afield. Without any leads to go on about where she might find the missing members of her family, she had resorted to searching beyond the borders of the Edge from aloft. Sooner or later, she knew, her golden gaze would fall upon the figures of somebody she knew and wished fiercely to see. So far, though, the search had been fruitless. Naught to see but strangers and wildlife.

Such an uneventful search was she ending now, angling back toward the security of the Edge, where friends and extended 'family' resided still. Weariness drug at her wings, slowing her flight into long glides and making her less observant in response to her desire to find a safe place to descend. Almost, almost, she didn't see the pair of figures beyond the wall. Perhaps would have ignored the brief glimpse entirely, had she not recognized the familiar form of Dragomir, and felt a spark of baffled curiosity at the sight of an enormous tawny cat. It was the combination of these two that made her alter her course, circling down toward the trio.

Tired muscles strained as she backwinged to a light-footed landing atop a series of flat-ish ledges that made up one remaining section of nearby wall. A low sigh escaped her as she drew the leathery appendages close to her sides, allowing them to droop a bit, too tired to fold them properly. Her ears tipped toward the trio, catching the descriptions from the colt with interest. "Sounds like Mother, and my aunt." She chimed in as she leaned forward to leap from the wall-top, landing with a little of her usual grace and a distinct thump of hooves against the ground. Ugh, maybe I shouldn't fly so far in one go. She thought ruefully to herself as she walked closer, oblivious to the fact that her exotic, and unexpected appearance might be startling to the young unicorn and his tawny cat. Or that it lent an answer to a question she hadn't heard.

"Why do you ask?" She inquired, peering at the stranger and his companion as she came up alongside her painted friend. "Hello Dragomir," she chimed, weariness creeping into her melodic tones. Growing aware of her wind-tossed appearance, she shook herself lightly to settle anything that might've gotten shifted too out of place... like the strand of hair that had started to tickle her ear and made her aware of the situation in the first place. "I don't think we were expecting visitors....?"

Messages In This Thread
when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-21-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-23-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-29-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 06-01-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: when i was younger - by Semira - 06-02-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 06-02-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Semira - 06-02-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 06-04-2014, 11:29 AM