the Rift

[OPEN] when i was younger

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
"I don't think I remember seeing you... and I don't know who your parents were to say if I remember seeing them. And Mother wasn't always a dragon... just sometimes." I could only stare at the dragonchild. We... We were forgotten? Slowly I shook my head and Aslan meowed quietly. He wasn't the only one who felt the flames starting to burn inside of me. "No one recognizes you. You know nothing of this place beyond the hallucinations and dim dreams of a child, and I've heard quite enough." My eyes locked on the equine's, glaring at him through mismatched windows. "You have no respect for our people, laws, your own place upon this earth, or even the vaguest understanding of the truth of the world you live in, and yet act as if you deserve something of us for simply being. You deserve none of our hospitality, or any more of my time." He didn't even know me. He was just a pathetic, worthless excuse for an equine. Stupid, even. "Leave, as the Dragon Queen asked of you and your kin last year, come back again when you've got enough sense and humility to act like a stranger where you are one." "You know nothing about me. I have NOT disrespected your lands - if I had, I would've been on the inside of that wall a long time ago." I growled forth the words, glaring at him as I buffed myself up. "My memories of this place is vague, but I do remember my own birthday, asshole. Drakes, trying to rip apart my parents as they tried to save me, my dad flying high and attacking them while mother gave birth. Dragomir, you are as low as those drakes were on that day." I rose my head high, feeling the flames burn brighter inside of me. It was the anger, always the anger. I never really could control it when others were acting stupid around me.

"You shall know very clear that I stopped being a child long ago. Only my simple curiosity is left, but do NOT fucking take me for a child with the mind of an idiot." And then, there was fire. My shoulder brightened up the area around us, licking my golden skin as I stared with pure fury at Dragomir. I would teach him a lesson one day. One day, I would come back and give him exactly what he deserved like the nomads who had attacked Mother.

I looked over at Semira, who probably didn't realize what she had just caused. My teeth clamped together hard and... I just felt the anger burn. The silvery flames hurt my red eye a bit, it was too bright, but I managed. It was only a little pain and I had dealt with that way too much to feel anything anymore. Swiftly, my head turned to the equine again. "I had done you nothing to deserve being treated like this. My Czar and Czarina shall know about this. The World's Edge is not to be trusted. They shun away visitors like they are a plague." I took a step away from them, the stallion and his little dragonfilly, hate still glowing in my eyes. I used to be a colt who easily made friends. I was friends with everyone. Yet... Friends seemed to turn into enemies. "In the name of Azzaron," My father's name hurt and only threw more fuel to the fire inside. "I declare this the home of idiots." The fire upon my shoulder went out and with that, I ran. I ran away from the idiots of the Edge, promising to not come back until I had power.

"Talking."
wordcount // 615
ooc // wow.. sorry .-.
tags // @[Dragomir] @[Semira]
silverflames burning high
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-21-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-23-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-29-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 06-01-2014, 08:41 AM