the Rift

[OPEN] Provocateur

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat watched Odette pad toward the other companion and sniff him back with great excitement. He could sense her excitement from their bond. It dawned on him this was her first encounter with another canine. Being amongst similar kind may do the girl some good. His eyes watched her for a moment as she lowered her front end and waggled her rear back and forth in an attempt to get her fellow canine to play. She yapped several times, eager to convince her new found ‘friend’ to play.

Déodat smiled at the comment and shoulder slowly. “No, I’m afraid it simply isn’t. I like to tell myself that it’s muscle rather than rolls of fat, boosts my noble ego. How is the little wife?” It was good to joke with his cousin like they had upon the Threshold, it was even better that he himself wasn’t covered in fresh wounds with an even fresher memory of his destroyed home. “One day she’ll be strong I’m sure, as of right now, exasperating may be a better word. She has a fondness for barking at every thing that moves.”

As much as he complained about the white dog, he knew that she was one of the dearest individuals in his life, and the closest thing to family he had in quite awhile. Her companionship made the long hours of mundane patrols a tad bit more interesting.

At the mention of the strange structure, Déodat turned his head towards it and cocked his head slightly. “Can’t say I’ve seen it myself. I believe it’s called the Ancient Rotunda.” He looked back over at d’Art. “I had hoped to find the bitch Confutatis here, since she and her band supposedly live here.” It truly had been disappointing to find nothing but flowing bits of fabric near the Rotunda. His search for Confutatis would have to broaden even further through Helovia.

@[d'Artagnan]
"Speech speech speech"

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-21-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 05-21-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 06-05-2014, 01:43 AM