Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
LINAGE

Cadeyre: Sire, Saddlebred, Seal bay
Boudicca: Dam, Standardbred, Flaxen Chestnut

Unnamed: First offspring, premature, stillborn

HISTORY

Warriors: that is what my herd, the Meelan, consisted of. My sire had always wanted a young, strong colt in order to carry on his legacy... but instead he received me. My mother was so emotionless from my birth, only caring for me and having a short conversation to teach me to speak when necessary. Even though I was a filly, I was raised as a male. My clan mates, who became my friends, were only boys. They thought nothing more of me than one another. I was trained to become a merciless machine. My father soon realized that I could continue our excellent genetics. I was bred at the ripe age of two: my body was not mature enough to carry another life, and I knew it. The foal was born far to early, it's body had not even developed fur or hair yet. I had achieved nothing for my family.

I continued training, the image of the tiny, lifeless body haunting me for months. I refused to think of the image any more. I spoke not a word of the subject. Eventually, I became numb. If it could not survive even the warm depths of my body, then how would it live with our herd? Sickening, weak, that's all the thing would have been; I would not be able to claim it as my own. My heart grew colder than it had been during pregnancy, traveling back to the brutish ego that I had developed in the past. My mind was full of cogs and wires that pushed me to tip top shape in order to fight again. The herd agreed completely. We forced ourselves upon outsiders, further expanding our families by breeding in new, strong blood. We were growing quite nicely.

I am five years old now, and the only thing I can find entertaining with my home life is the adrenaline rush that I always receive during a fight. It is time to move on, time to cast my families blood line across another herd. I have left my family in order to slink across some unnamed land.

FROSTFALL, YEAR THREE
A Tattered Note
I'm Counting Every Lie
How Do You Sleep
Scarecrow
Lake Of Fire
One Shot, Two Shot, Floor

BIRDSONG, YEAR THREE
Detox
Can You Catch A Falling Star?
Nod If You Can Hear Me
Will Work For Food
These Days
Slowing Going Insane
Sometimes, I Imagine Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

I miss my family so much, and becoming close to some of the Asylum band members is only seeming to make it worse. Without a word to anyone, I run from Helovia, my heart longing to see my father, my friends. I find them.. Well, I find my father. He explains to me that the band has fallen apart, that a few of the young stallions I had become friends with tried to overthrow him and it ended with two dead and one banned. Mortified and let down, I left within the day, slowly making my way back to Helovia.

TALLSUN, YEAR THREE
Dark Doo Wop
I Will Surface
You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

ORANGEMOON, YEAR THREE
Coup D'état
You're Addicted to Pain

Faces are disappearing from the earth, being replace with these horrifying, rotting bodies. A darkness sweeps over Helovia, carrying with it a wake of destruction. Snow and ash as far as the eye can see, but not a single willing life to tell me what's going on. I am alone. It must be months that pass as I dart the zombies and hide away in any caves and remaining thickets of vegetation before I see any actual life; my body has taken a toll and I am left looking like a walking skeleton with patches of my once gorgeous fur rubbed off with black, dehydrated hide showing. I am very sickly.

FROSTFALL, YEAR FOUR
Life sucks? Eat more locoweed
There's no Help Inside
Devil Grass
Crack That Whip, Baby
The Hatter and the Hare
Fade to Black
Some Sort of Creature

BIRDSONG, YEAR FOUR
A Crack in The Sky
No White Fences;
Breathing In The Rust of Monsters

TALLSUN, YEAR FOUR
Mutiny
!! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting
!! Figure Eight
Wash Away the Rain

ORANGEMOON, YEAR FOUR
New Again | Earth x Water Drop
Tiding
Moth To a Flame

FROSTFALL, YEAR FOUR
One Sheep, Two Sheep
Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies

FROSTFALL, YEAR FIVE
the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors]
Satisfied?
Ashen ;;

BIRDSONG, YEAR FIVE
a dead man's touch
Beautiful

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Agrona Posts: 115
Adoptable
OTM AWARDS

Life sucks? Eat more locoweed

Agrona Posts: 115
Adoptable
DROPS

RANDOM

Want to see Agrona written behind another keyboard? Dark has hit the nail on the head right here in a Christmas of 2013 game!

Curious as to what she actually sounds like? Welp, here's her voice cannon!