the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther
After my rough try at recruiting I had returned home. I had returned home to find a cave to crawl into and never come out. I am glad I didn't fully get to do just that. How he had found me I did not know, but what had happened after he found me.... Wow. Just wow that is all I can really say. I walk with a different stride now, maybe more proud to be who I am? All these years I have wondered why my mother and I could not be with my father. Well now I think I understand. We were different than he was. He carried no crown, mother and I did.

I could not be more proud to have a crown than I was right now. Not only that, but I am sure I carry a crowned child. I smile to myself. I was going to be a mother. Not just a mother to any old foal, but the foal of a Aurora Basin Corporal. Maybe I am a bit smug, but right now I don't care....

Wait, what is that noise? I can hear voices but they are not clear. I stand still, listening at first. Oh the heck with it I can't hear clear enough. I move closer, this time I hear a familiar voice.. "You can make it through." I pause. Why do I know that voice. Oh of course! It's the General of the Basin... If only I could remember his name... I move forward a bit more, really really close, going to greet my herd mate when I hear a second more feminine voice. Her voice to I know. It's Brisa from the World's Edge. Her voice sounds really weak. As I walk in close, I look around a bit. A beautiful colt lay behind her, with wings?! Since when do we have wings?! I stop, knowing now is not hte time to freak out. I looked her over carefully, and I knew what was happening. "Don't be afraid, just push. You're having twins." I wish I knew of what else to do. I look to the General, wondering if he knows her.

"Talking"
quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-22-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-24-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Esther - 05-24-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-27-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 06-01-2014, 07:14 PM