the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther

My smugness had evaporated when I saw the mare in labor and my General. The wings on the first born foal told they were not his children, but he clearly had some sort of relationship with Brisa. What type it was I am not sure. She seems scared, which is not good for her or the baby. I was thankful for my mother's knowledge of birthing babies right now. Not only would I need it in the future, I'll need it now to help Brisa....

My thoughts are interrupted by the arrival of another mare, she has wings and knows Brisa. They smell the same at the very least. Kinda like my General and I smell the same. He steps back, giving us room to sooth Brisa. "He's here, we're all here and were going to get you through this. But you need to push." Oh I hope I am not this scared when I give birth.

That's when the second foal slips into the world. All hell breaks loose then. The foal is cold, and so far hasn't moved. Torleik steps forward and noses the baby. He nosed the baby, trying to wake him. I join him, but my maternal instincts kick in. The baby needs to be cleaned and be warm. What's better than my tongue? I step to his belly and rear, licking him clean quickly. I knew I was really close to Brisa, but I hoped she would just let me help. Everything right now could be life and death for her son.

"Talking"

@[Alysanne]
quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-22-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-24-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-27-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Esther - 05-29-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 06-01-2014, 07:14 PM