the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread]

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Things were changing that much the tiny foal could sense but what exactly could only be imagined. Many voices had come and gone over the last few weeks but there was always one that remained, one that made him feel safe and warm. The word mother seemed to stand out in his visually deprived brain, so mother she had become. It was hard to imagine anything but his current life spent eating and growing but there was only one issue, there was barely anymore room left to grow. Between himself and his brother they had easily taken up whatever space they could before moving had become quite a problem. It was around this time that things began to change as forceful pressures seemed to press down on them from all angles moving them around restlessly. Brother was the first one to disappear from their shared space leaving much more room. Mothers cries worried me but I was helpless to do anything but lay there as the maddening pressure now came for me. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next.

One minute I was nice and warm and then the next my body seemed to plunge into cold bright blinding space paralyzing my limbs and body. I did not want to move for I could still feel my connection to mother, she would save me. Moments passed in silence before my head was moved by something much larger than me. Mother? No the voice was different, this was not mother yet it was still familiar. No, Leave me alone, I willed squeezing my eyes shut just as something else started poking at me and licking at me. It did not feel right either what was going on? Goosebumps began to prickle along my flesh as everything seemed to get colder, why couldn't I just sleep.

After what seemed like ages something or someone else touched my neck softly at first before roughly the second time around. Annoyed now my head finally moves as a cough spasms from my chest helping to clear my throat. Definitely I manage to open my eyes as shapes and colour begin to take the place of darkness, whoa this was weird. The first shape to come into focus is a white mare laying next to me who I immediately seem to recognize as mother. She smells familiar and warm but then who else is touching me? Turning my head another mare and a stallion catch my attention, the mare is licking me but I do not know her. The stallion is dark like me but has hair dangling from his face and two horns upon his skull, daddy? Another fit of coughing sounds from my mouth as suddenly I am forced to take a breath of air on my own then another. Craning my head back towards mother I nearly lose my balance and fall to my side again. Mother is now towering over me and my brother as words come to my ears. Aeolus? That must be my name I figure trying to get away from everyone licking me despite my shivering.

Hunger causes my belly to gurgle as I look around again finding another splotched mare this time behind my mom. Who are all these people? My blue eyes rest back to the stallion with curiosity as mother reaches towards him, this must be daddy mother seems to know him. Shakily I pull one of my long legs out from beneath me extending it before me just like mother had, now what? Mucus continues to irritate my throat as I cough again multiple times trying to get rid of it, why doesn't Levex cough like I do? He seems much stronger than I am, he is already trying to wobble to his feet unsuccessfully falling many times. I need to get up like him, but I am too cold to move much. Mother's tongue is rough but helping a little until another coughing fit racks my body once again.

Aeolus talks

•• TAGS: Brisa, Alysanne, Torleik, Esther •• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-22-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-24-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-27-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 06-01-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Aeolus - 06-02-2014, 12:59 AM