the Rift

[OPEN] i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

The evening was perfect for flying and the mare drove into the clouds, finding gaps in them so she could see the moon's breathtaking glow that quickly outlined her bodice as she glided through the sky before disappearing behind another dark puff, the ghost in the night. She danced like this for a few more minutes before descending lower towards the ground, watching the Hidden Falls like a hawk. Most nights there was nothing much to see, the normal crashing sound of the cascades filling the ears in an almost soothing manner now with the odd wild creature munching here and there. So far as Ghost knew, no one had tried to trespass on her patrols. Yet, tonight there was movement and a strangers movement at that. Ghost's gaze narrowed on the mare below as she splashed into the water, her appearance not recognizable to the sprite who frowned darkly.

Perhaps she would not need to do anything, the girl seemed hell bent on moving further in, soon she would drown and Ghost watched with fascination in her eyes. Would this be the first time she'd watch someone drown? She ushered her wings and moved closer to watch, but her focus of entertainment turned out to be more of a disappointment as the stranger lunged from the river and into the sky. The spy made a disgruntled noise of dissatisfaction and laid her ears to the side coward.

Quickly, Ghost took action to place herself in the fleeing mares path, her dark features unreadable as she moved in front of the lighter coloured female splashed in aurette. "Who are you? Why are you here? State your purpose, child." She was careful to try keep herself ahead of the girl, intent on not letting anything happen until she answered the question, clenching the source of her magic in ready preparation. There weren't many faces Ghost didn't know within the herd, she may not know their names, but she would always know the faces. Perhaps this time she had stumbled across a rare one she didn't, maybe she'd have to apologize for being mean (most likely she wouldn't). Was this an interloper on the run or an intruder who had slipped her clutches. In the next moments she'd find out.

Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape] - by Ghost - 05-24-2014, 08:09 PM