the Rift

[OPEN] i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

She may not be the girl's guard, but the Hidden Falls wasn't done with this one yet. Pounding hooves and padded pawed would be the only signal that the girl was caught trying to leave. She has watched the girl from a distance at first. It had seemed the girl was going to drown herself. They had started moving closer then, but when the girl took flight they had no wings to stop her. Luckily for the bonded pair below, a winged herd mate had already seemed to take care of that task.

Under the two in the sky Kiara stopped, whinnying loudly to get their attention. "She is a prisoner of Eris who still has many questions to answer. Please don't let her get away!" Keiran yowled loudly, the night sky darkening with the clouds of his own magic. The only thing the panther could think of was to call a storm. Carefully Keiran. We don't want to harm our own. Emerald green eyes glanced between her bonded on the ground and the pair in the sky. Something had to be done and done quickly.

Kiara finally did the only thing left that she knew to do. "Seele, Czarina! We need you! Please!" Oh how she wished she had wings! She wanted to help! Instead she is stuck on the ground helpless to do anything other than call for one of the leaders and to scream information to the one in the sky with the prisoner. Keiran paced back and forth, waiting to unleash the downpour of rain and bolts of lightning should the prisoner do anything stupid like continue to try and get away. The bonded pair could only hope that they get things settled and quickly.

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape] - by Kiara - 05-24-2014, 08:20 PM