the Rift

[OPEN] i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was doing perfectly fine on my own. My mind taking in each little crevice of the rocks that were around me. Each tiny drop of the land that I was walking on and the way that my limbs shifted to move with it being placed deeper and deeper into my muscle memory. In fact, had I the ability to feel I'd probably go with the feeling of 'content' - or at least that is what I believe it is called. One can never be sure when they haven't had the curse of having to feel and come up with all of these names for emotions which vary so differently from equine to equine.

That moment wasn't lasting long though, as many things often didn't at this point in time in this herd. A snort escapes my maw as I take off, lurching forward at a gallop at the call of my name. Needed, maybe. But still - it was amusing for my voices when I got to laugh at others idiocy. Deep breaths in as I move my legs one after the other and allow a four-beat rhythm to float into the air around me, disappearing into the roaring of the falls only mere seconds later.

What I stumbled upon was actually quite amusing. A laugh escapes my maw as I see Ghost just before the soaked 'bird' and Kiara and her Panther prowling the ground below. Vogel forgot it was meant to fly - not swim, it seems Unheil laughs, his bass notes reverberating throughout my cranium as yellow orbs focus on the drenched pegasus who seems to have all of the attention. Harks lift up as I swish my tail. Spirits are already clamoring around the white and gold ball of feathers and laughing in their manner of disdain at not being able to play with the soul when it was stuck in a vessel. Go for it. Ziehen. I think to them and within a few seconds they are clinging to her soul and yanking in quick succession. Emotionless eyes wait for the pegasus to cry out in pain and drop the sky as the soul leaves the vessel too confused to flap her wings. Or, perhaps, she'd somehow stay airbound - I didn't know. Either way she'd want to land after that feeling, and she should be easy enough for Ghost to kick her back down to Earth after the shock of electricity radiating through her bodice as if she had been struck by lightning. "Get down here, Hosenscheißer, and tell me who the hell you are." Harsh consonants getting even harsher as I blink expectantly towards the creature who seemed to have just as many mental issues as everyone else in our little family.

Hah. At least we know not to swim. Unheil continues to taunt the pegasus with a lack of intelligence even though she cannot even hear him (after all, only I can hear the figments of my imagination). Gods. She must be really dumb...

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

Translations ---
Vogel - bird
Ziehen - pull
Hosenscheißer - Chicken/Scaredy-Cat

She used this magic --
:: [Magic: DarkxTime (U) | The ability to temporarily pull the soul from the body, leaving the victim numb and confused and when the soul is pulled, the body is shocked causing pain and disorientation]
:: [Restrictions | Effects will only last for one attack or defense in battle but the victim will continue to feel sluggish for the entire post; causes no physical damage but lingering pain for the entire post]
-- And it is phrased so that it hit because of the No Magic Restrictions in herd lands.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape] - by Seele - 05-24-2014, 11:38 PM