the Rift

Nomad's Heart[Open]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tisco
Be Brave, Be Strong

A proud bay stallion stopped. His throat was dry and he couldn't catch his breath. He flared his nostrils and looked around. Lively green trees surrounded the stallion. He stomped his hoof and looked for a stream. He wandered further, ready to drop. He pushed the air in and out of his lungs, he hadn't seen another horse in forever. He swiveled his ears around, attempting to detect any trickles of water. He spotted a small murky puddle and drew his last amount of energy to walk over there. He slurped down the muddy water, and it quenched his thirst for a little while.

The bay stallion felt his stomach grumble. He bent down and nibbled on some coarse weeds, they went down hard and the stallion swallowed down the last of the water.

He saw a small blue bird twittering up in a tree near the stallion. He pulled his head up and looked at the bird. It's brilliant blue feathers glimmered as the sun rose up. He soaked in the sun that was peaking between the trees. He felt his coat becoming warm, the warmth spreading over him. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply.

The stallion swayed, dreaming of a land where he could live in peace, and had all the food and water he could ever ingest, and horses that he himself ruled over.

He quickly opened his eyes and saw a black crow, chasing away the blue bird. The stallion blinked and quickly began walking, he realized the sun was setting.Have I really been asleep that long?The stallion thought to himself. He shook his head and began to walk on the overgrown path.

"Action"
"Thought"
"Speaking"

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: tortable.png]
To the Threshold again. Torasin had decided to see if there was anyone wondering around, maybe someone new had entered and didn't know where to go. Mirage would be happy if more horses joined the Qian, and the paint was always hoping to find more recruits. Time was moving on slowly for the buttery steed and it seemed to be in suspense. Like it was waiting for something bad to happen. He flicked his long, creamy tail and headed further through the forested area, banishing worried thoughts from his mind as he felt his bonded's reassurance engulf him. Kiba was flying and ducking, dropping leaves on his bonded which snagged and tugged at his mane. The dragon was growing up and was further emphasized by the fact Torasin often saw his friend spouting the odd flame. It made him emotional in some ways, like he'd said his first words. The brown flew down from the trees and glided next to the golden paint.

It wasn't long until a new scent triggered Tor into action. Someone new? Kiba chirped enthusiastically at his bonded, curious to meet the newcomer. Forest moss fell under his grey coloured hooves as he picked up the pace to where the new scent was coming from. Upon arriving a rather sleepy looking bay stallion came into his vision, Torasin fell to a halt and looked happily at the chap, his brown lizard like companion dropping from the sky and landing on his ivory splashed rump. Youthful green eyes glittering in earnest. "Hello sir! I'm Torasin and this is Kiba. What brings you to Helovia?" Clear and concise vocals sang from his maw and matched his always glowing face. Kiba chirped up in greeting although remained on Torasin's rear.

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Tisco
Be Brave, Be Strong

The bay stallion looked at awe at the scaly creature beside the stallion. He shook his head and looked at the paint horse and the dragon. The stallion walked closer to the two and stopped in front of them.I'm looking for somewhere to call home, at least for a few days. I'm nomadic and I haven't found a resting spot with other horses. Oh, I'm Tisco by the way.Tisco bowed his head in greeting. He then looked back at the unusual lizard.

The stallion blinked and looked at Torasin.
font color="#cfe6a9">You don't happen to have a place I could stay a few nights at?

The stallion breathed in the scents around him. The stallion before his and the strange lizards' scent was entwined with the smells of the forest. He flared his nostrils, collecting more scents. He could smell the tree sap leaking from nearby trees. he could smell birds up in the trees and he could smell the flowers and weeds sprouting at his black hooves.

The stallion snapped back into reality. The two were still in front of him.
Sorry, force of habit.The stallion perked his ears forward, swerving them around as far as they could go. he could hear animals rustling around, and the breathing of the horse and dragon before him.

Action
Thought
"Speaking"

Second Chances Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Second Chances walked up to the two stallions. She smiled even though she was scared. She said"Hi my name is Second Chances but you can call me Chance. I'm new here and I had run away from my old herd and family." She came here to get away from all the teasing that happed to her. Her brother tried to kill her because of her shyness. She hated her brother for it. She was raped a week before she left her home. Her had made fun of her. She had scars under her mane from her brother. She just wanted to find some friends and maybe a mate. She wanted someone to love her for who she is.

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Ajax stumbled in the bushes,secretly trying to find a vacant home for him and Diedre.They were going to be in seperate herds.He would find a home between Dragon's Throat and World's Edge.He nosed in bushes and trees hoping to find one with a big enough spacing between the trunk and the outstretched branches.He finally found a tree,with enormous spacing.He made some chnges,clipping unwanted leaves or plants off with his teeth.Finally he had moved over enough branches to make a hollow doorway.He drew the remaining branches around the tree like a canopy and looked inside.There was enough room for at least three horses!He was overjoyed.

Suddenly,he perked his ears up and sniffed the air.No scent.He had heard something....voices.He heard Chance's voice and the voice of two stranger stallions.He finished up with their little tent and went to investigate.He finally came close enough to see Chance and the stallions.He put on a nice smile."Hello,Chance,we meet again.How are you,"he said,smiling.He turned to the two stallions."And who might you be?"He looked at the stallions.One was a bay one who seemed to be a little trouble.The other looked like a chestnut overo paint.He was quite handsome.He wondered if the bay would cause any trouble.He had heard from Sunchaser that a bay stallion had caused trouble for her friends.

It was a beautiful day.The sun was shining,but it wasn't too hot.Since they had a canopy of trees over them,it was just right.He hadn't seen Diedre around much.He wondered where she was.Probably with her herd or her friends.Sometimes she was with Chance,but not today."Um,Chance have you seen Diedre?"he said.He was a little concerned about her.