Break of Dawn

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

I had only just returned to the Edge, and already I was off exploring the lands of Helovia. It was exciting to get to see exactly what this place had to offer, especially considering the fact that when I was last here the lands were just getting over the nasty bout of the wraiths and everything was slowly returning to normal...very slowly.
But now, things seemed to be quite normal, there was a routine for everything and the grass was growing quite abundantly in this Birdsong as if to make up for the glowing moss the residents survived off of during the Darkness. Before the Darkness I had been a warrior for the Cheif and Chieftess of the beautiful Foothills that, rumor had it, had dissapeared after the removal of the wraith infection only to be replaced by some place called the Hidden Falls. The Falls housed a group of various species that had dubbed themselves the Asylum and it always made be wonder they they were in fact crazed enough to have been in an Asylum.
"My name is Azarel, soldier of the Hidden Falls. May I ask what name they gave a beauty like you?" The gruff voice of the stallion off to my right snapped my mind out of it's haze and back to the reality that I was standing in. It seemed like I had somehow managed to find myself wandering through the Threshold, and after a quick scan of my orchid pools it was decided that the stallion Azarel was not speaking to me, but rather to the horned, pink beauty that stood just a couple of paces away from him. Of course I happened to run into the meeting between one of the Asylum members and a newcomer, a newcomer who's coloring made me wonder just where she was from and what gave her such a pretty light rosy look about her.
Chestnut harks flickered on top of my skull for a moment before my painted, both naturally and unnaturally, frame broke through the greenery that had been hiding me. An easy going smile pulling at the corners of my rosy kissers as I stopped almost parallel to the also horned stallion. "Welcome to Helovia ma'm. I am Cheveyo a Protector of the World's Edge." Dropping my painted skull in what could be taken as a bow or a curtsy of some sorts I allowed my kissers to pull back ever so slightly more, I wasn't much of one for talking so hopefully one of them would break the introduction and get on to what really mattered.
Who would be taking this oddly colored mare home?

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Callista] @[Azarel]
Words;; 443
OOC;; Sorry it's kind of short, I promise it will get better.
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-25-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-25-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-26-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by d'Artagnan - 05-26-2014, 06:03 AM