the Rift

Break of Dawn

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"May I ask what name they gave a beauty like you?" She had been quietly wandering throughout the Thresh, when a disgusting, horrible, voice rang through the forest. The words - they sent a cringe up her spine, his presence was enough to make her barf. But pain struck her heart, hearing him speak to another that way - it hurt. She flexed her shoulders, flinching as another voice sang upon the breeze, another She faintly recognized. Her heart thumped, pain stinging her shoulder, her right one, scarred with 7 gashes, 4 inches long, stacked atop another, her left shoulder, a deeper wound, only about 2 inches long, But jagged, just above where her shoulder meets her ivory leg. She pictured him, lain carelessly below her, dark toned tasseled spread atop the sands, precious bundle just by his wither, little Aslan. The will to bash in his skull, But her love for him clashed, causing her an agonizing pain. But despite this, She rose her chin, flicking her harks, She stretched her legs out before her, reaching into a graceful lope. Let's see this beauty he is speaking of.

Within a few moments, his scent wafted into her nostrils, disgust, love, and pain clogging her thoughts all at once. She halted, within the shelter of some nearby trees, where She could still hear, But not see. She shook her head gently, locks flying from her then gently resting back aside her neck, cascading in front of her right eye, flopping back to the earth with a soft thump. A twisted smirk graced her maw for a moment, anger making her heart thump even harder. Within a few effortlessly beautiful strides, She was before them. A girl, much shorter than She, But nearly as lean. A peach dusted her coat, paired with a light pink hue, dotted with white. Her frame, encased with trinkets, beautiful things hanging off her bodice only hid the girl beneath. Feathers on her rump, a strap around her chest. It was a shame, this lady could be a true beauty, if only She wasn't so heavily decorated. And then, other than Aza of course, there was another, a painted mare, painted with actual paint - odd symbols. The childe recognized her, faintly though, and was disappointed to find She didn't recall the beautiful lady's name.

A soft smile appeared on the fille's maw, and She bowed her dome to each girl, then lastly to Azarel, her dome raising regally after She did so, the fire in her gaze was all too noticeable. Her smile grew. A hark flicked. "Greetings! " She took a small breath before continuing. "I'm Abishia, herdmate of Azarel. Artisan of the Falls, my lady. " She was speaking to the newbie of course, watching her closely, jealousy stabbing her heart as gaze set upon her horn. But her mask was tied tight, She didn't let it show. "Aza and I go back!" She smiled, laughing softly, then flashing Azarel a look that only he would know her well enough to disifer. You broke my heart. The pain, it was so obviously shown in stare, which set on him for several moments, before She turned back to the new girl, mask whipped back on. "Did he mention we would love to take you back to our family? But no pressure of course. "

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-25-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-25-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-26-2014, 05:10 AM