the Rift

Break of Dawn

Callista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

CALLISTA

Callista laughed. A cold, bitter laugh, but a laugh at that. She turned to Azarel, "I am not much of an explorer at that. I shall follow the herd." Callista turned on her haunches.
"Only the strong survive where I live, are you strong little mare?" a voice said. The large stallion was blocking her path. She glared at him, and responded, "The question is, Sir, how strong are you?" Callista flattened her ears back to her head, angry thoughts whirling through her mind. She mocked the large stallion in a gruff, deep voice, "Only the strong survive where I live." She cackled a laugh, and whipped her mane over her shoulders. "I do not care if I am smaller than you, you do not frighten me, and why, should I respect your wishes when you should be so rude, so obnoxious, to call me a 'little mare'? I can assure you, though I may not be as tall and mighty as you, I have my ways, and I am not any less stronger nor braver than you. Though, I feel we have more in common than the rest of these creatures. Think what you want, I really could care less what you think about me!"
Callista took a step towards the stallion. She couldn't help but admire his companion, and his sarcastic ways.
She turned her head to look at Azarel. "Is he always so rude?"

Callista masked her angry soul with a sweet smile, and took another step towards the stallion. "If I ran right now, you would call me weak, no? Yet that is not me. I will not flee, I am not normal like the rest." Callista was enjoying herself. She and the stallion were the center of attention, yet that did not satisfy her. She would not be defined by the typical stereotype of a sweet, loving mare. Callista pinned her ears all the way back, stretching her nostrils and tilting her head.
"Now are you going to move out of my way?"

@[d'Artagnan] @[Azarel]

Table and Art by Callista

Messages In This Thread
Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-25-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-25-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-26-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by d'Artagnan - 05-26-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 06:38 AM