the Rift

[PRIVATE] where there is light

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
Farenjer
Farenjer sluggishly motioned forward down the rigid path. His icy gaze raking along the dirt passages with little interest. His ears flickering about to attempt to hear the sweet, sweet sounds of the song birds. His hooves gently pressed against the dusty walkway, and his tail brushing against the Helovian earth. Yet again, he would be on his way to the meadows, outside the confinements of his snowy homeland, where he could fully recognize the changes that Birdsong arrived with. The oak and maple branches were no longer naked, but sprouting and already flourishing with sets of warming green leaves. By these timbers roots sprouted pairs of flowers, some blue, some red, and even yellow. But they were all a welcoming sign to him. For with new generations of plants, came the start of more fresh material for him and Ulrik's liking. It excited him to be able to see the colors that would bloom within the Thistle meadow now. He lapped up the eagerness by picking up a pace and lifting his chin to a bolder pose.

Trotting down a rather steep hill, he met to a the edge of the woodland, and edged himself through the opening. He felt the midday's warm sunlight blanket his darkish back, his legs brushing up against the tall grasses, his tail sweeping along the field's vegetation, and the excitement seem to cease into more of a curiosity. Farenjer allowed his head to slowly motion about to have a seeking gaze upon the clearing. His eyes never dropping again to look at the covered ground below. The stallion looked upon the lit up grasses and his eyes rounded upon the stream that split this meadow into a half, he noted as well where few trees scattered upon the clearing. Shifting his weight he began to tread forward, directing himself towards the brook that went through the Thistle Meadow. Here he would search for some sturdy field plants who grew closer to the fresh springs. They could make fine fabrics for a strong rope or a kind of cloth.

@[Delinne]
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Just the thought of Circuta still infuriated me, yet I couldn't stop thinking about it. Blood upon her beautiful hide, wounds slashed open... No, it didn't fit her. That image wasn't her Amika. Oxy - the brown unicorn who had arrived at the same scene - had sworn the same oath as me. When we found the mare that had caused Circuta this pain, she would die slowly and very painfully with simple torture. Because nobody did something like this without having to pay their prize. Now, I was on my way home to my beautiful newborn. Whom I oh so much hoped was safe in my son's care. Cahira would be my third try for raising a child without traumatizing it, but if I would succeed or not - that was left to see. I had gone from the Falls to the Fields to the Threshold to the Endless Blue but I was done with traveling. At least for the moment. It was time for me to really be the mother that I claimed to be and actually be there for my child.

As always though... I was interrupted. As I wandered along the Thistle River, I noticed someone at the brook and snorted loudly. It was a dark horse, blessed with an icy blue horn upon it's brow. Dezba and I slowly drew closer and gazed upon the stranger, observing it. A wind swept our way and I took a deep breath, feeling the strong scent of stallion fill up my nostrils. When I looked at him again, we were close enough for me to see his markings. Lightning-looking blue lines on both sides of his face together with a similar marking on his left hind leg.

"Who are you?" I asked as we were now a horse-length away from him. He smelled like.. Heat. Wait, hadn't he been in the caves when the Time God had been there? Maybe that was why he smelled like heat and dust. Slowly, I rose my head and looked into his mismatched eyes. Who was he?

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: :D
word count: 342
tags: @[Farenjer]
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
Farenjer
Quietly, he pressed himself to the stream. A gentle breeze toyed at his long mane, and his gaze looked down upon the flowing brook. The trickle of cold water flowed sluggishly by as it eroded the soils that touched it. Suddenly feeling his throat was dry, Farenjer lowered his chin and took a drink. As he did, his icy orbs caught the sight of his reflection. His self conscious thoughts seemed to kick in as he stared at a darkish face with a faint glow from his markings. Nowadays, the stallion usually ignored these thoughts whenever he glanced within the Basin's lake. But now it seemed to come back to him about his looks. His hideous, zombie-like appearance.

As he looked within the water's reflection, he heard the steps of another. He could feel the oncoming presence as the wind combed his mane once more. He did not draw his head up just yet though. Silently, he waited staring upon his reflection. The footsteps halted and he heard a feminine voice. "Who are you?" Slowly, Farenjer lifted his chin up and turned to meet the gaze of his company. He could see sapphire orbs. She was an ebony mare, with exotic like markings that were striking to Farenjer. Because they held the same form of lightning as did his markings. Except they were white, and started at her back. She had white streaking down her cheeks from her eyes, and a straight horn upon her cranium. Black and white spiraled around each other upon her horn as well, he noted. Finally, with a tip of his chin in peaceful greetings to her, he spoke "Farenjer... My name is Farenjer." A pregnant silence drowned the air for many seconds, before he broke the pause. "Who are you?"

[Sorry for the late reply!]
@[Delinne]
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]