[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

It didn't seem to take long at all before one of my herd mates answered my feeble call into the cool Birdsong breeze. Of course, I hadn't been expecting it to take long, the members of the Edge seemed to be quite on top of things from what I could remember and a call from just inside the border was one that definitely wouldn't go unanswered for very long, if not just for protection but for the sake of not seeming rude to someone who could possibly end up being and addition to the family.
Although, I couldn't see my welcoming committee quite yet, I could smell the Edge scent growing stronger and stronger with each and every stride the creature was taking in order to grow closer to me. Orchid pools pulled away from the horizon in which they had been resting, to look at the jagged edges of the broken glass wall. There had been so much work put into the beauty, and now it lay here in ruins, maybe one day it would be rebuilt but at this point I had no idea what the Sunshower and the Stormbringer had in mind for the fate of the herd other than the fact that in my short period of time knowing them they seemed like very fair leaders who would never lead their herd in the wrong direction.
A light smile tugged gently at the corners of my rosy kissers at that thought comforted me, I had made the right decision in returning to the place that I had decided to call home after the attack of the wraiths. But before I could get too far into the warm and fuzzy thoughts of finally having a family the sound of a stallion's voice broke through my haze. ”Welcome back,” my chestnut harks swiveled about as he spoke. Even though there was a familiarity in his voice, I couldn't remember his name for the life of me and hopefully he wasn't someone whom it would have been wise to remember his calling. ”You used to live here, yeah? I don't think we ever met one another, more than likely my fault...” The final words that fell from his charcoal velvets caused a light chime of laughter to slide from my chords, the sound was so oddly feminine for anything I was used to coming from myself that for a second I wondered if there was another mare present that I just happened to miss.
But it was just me.
"I doubt it was your fault. But I don't believe we have met before either, I am Cheveyo." but call me Chev, the last few words threatened falling from the tip of my tongue into the slight breeze around us as I stood there in the company of the bay paint who seemed to be just as uncomfortable in introductory settings as I was. Regardless, we seemed to be surviving thus far. My long, slightly tangled blonde tail lashed against my painted sides with a satisfying crack before my rosy kissers parted once more. "Have I missed anything worth noting?" Of course, I could have brought a more interesting topic to the table, but this was a stranger I was speaking too, a stranger I was only comfortable with because he smelled of home.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Dragomir]
Words;; 556
OOC;; Sorry this took so long dear <3 I wanted to make sure nooneelse was going to reply first.
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-02-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-05-2014, 08:59 AM