[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CHEVEYO
I'll follow you down while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace

I wasn't sure why I had never met this handsome bay who stood before me, he seemed interesting and genuine unlike many of the other stallions that roamed the lands of Helovia. Involuntarily my mind flickered to Note, the bright green eyed stallion who had stolen every bit of sense I had left in my head while we hid in the underground caves from the wraiths that were set on tearing us all apart one by one...bit by bit. I wondered if he had waited for me, as I so hoped he would, but something deep, deep down inside of my fifteen point two frame was telling me not to hold my breath.
So lost in my thoughts was I, that I didn't even notice the way the bay paint's eyes lingered on the markings that tended to bring up many more questions than I wished to answer. But his deep baritones quickly cleared the hazy clouds that had began to fill my brain's cavity, ”Dragomir, one of… er, the Glazier,” the slight hesitation in his sentence caused my white splashed facade tilted ever so slightly to the side as if trying to pick up on what it was that had caused him to hesitate. Maybe he had just recently gained the rank and it was still abnormal to him. The corners of my rosy kissers turned up in a smile as I hoped Dragomir wouldn't grow too embarrassed by his stumble. "Oh! You must be quite honored, that is a grand position to hold." My skull lowered ever so slightly in respect to the ranked stallion who stood before me.
Silently I wondered if the stallion would still be interested in getting to know me better after our first meeting. It seemed that my awkwardness in social situations tended to run off more than it attracted. My chestnut harks swiveled as I thought about his job of building things that the herd would need, it was all so very honorable and such a difficult job. Something I wouldn't be able to do, some would call it all brawn and no brains. But that was proven enough by looking at my well muscled frame. And the multitudes of scars that were scattered across my many hued coat. ”I don’t think I remember when you left, but Kahlua and Kaj lead, some new arrival is our Seer. Aaron is no longer with us, but one of the Dragonheart’s daughters has come home. All seems well.” He seemed very apologetic with the admittance that when I left was unknown to him, which was understandable considering I hadn't been around long after the wraiths were all handled before disappearing to deal with the business that was now solved. Shaking my skull ever so slightly I flashed another small smile in his direction. "Do not feel bad for not noticing my departure, I'm not the most social of creatures." The departure of Aaron was a sad one, I had only met the stallion once but he and his hellhound companion had been pleasant company that I would not have minded residing beside.
But the disappearance of friends was the last thing on my mind as the green eyes of the flaming bay were brought once more to the front of my mind and the questions I had could no longer be held back. Clicking my tongue against the roof of my mouth as my orchid pools focused once more back on the handsome features of the stallion before me. "Would you mind me asking a question?" I almost wished that the stallion would tell her to not waste his time with questions unless they were about the herd's events. But something told me that he would be more than willing to answer questions, unfortunately.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Dragomir]
Words;; 633
OOC;; They are so cute xD

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM