the Rift

[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

Broken glass. Shattered hearts. Torn minds. It seemed as though most was falling apart. It sickened her, realizing that her family seemed to be... leaving, gone, hurting. She couldn't do anything about it. After all, she could heal wounds, but who could heal hearts? Gold eyes linger at the shards strewn around near the wall. Remnants of a past of pain, of struggle, of everything that had ever gone wrong.

Memories of invasions, of the darkness that had taken over. It was tugging at the deepest recesses of her mind and not allowing her a chance to breathe. So, as she attempted to choke down the emotions she pressed her maw against the heart locket upon her breast and then glanced up to the sky to find Valiance. The red dragon was circling above Res as she moved in closer and closer towards a pair of horses. However, being so lost in thoughts she didn't even hear the sound of their movements or shuffling feet.

She should have paid more attention as she stumbled in towards the conversation. But, with tears rimming her eyes and breathing just barely able to stay level she didn't care. In fact, it was Valiance who yanked roughly on her forelock to get her attention back onto the fact that there were actually other beings in the Edge.

She sniffles, crawling back a few steps and lifting her head up quickly in shock. Others are at the border. Dragomir, and someone else. Someone who might be familiar - but she just cannot quite place the painted chestnut who is beside his hulking form. Sweet, yet broken, eyes peer up towards the two of them as her tiny voice squeaks out. "S-sorry to interrupt..." An apology, one that probably wasn't necessary given the two creatures here, but one for sure. "I-I was off in my own world... I d-didn't realize." A break in her voice as she swiftly lowers her head in a sign of respect and takes yet one more step back. "I can leave if you'd w-wish..."

The quiet terrified mare. So intelligent, but so broken. So shattered that most would never see the brilliance behind her eyes. But she tried. Oh how she tried.

Image by Mockingale
Table by Moonstone Designs
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-02-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 09:42 AM