the Rift

[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

As the couple embraced and whispered back and forth between each other in calming and comforting tones I pulled my attention away from them, not wanting to intrude on a private matter. Instead I focused on the mist that seemed to roll through the lands thickly, as much as I loved the Edge and the members of it, sometimes I missed the thick grass and rolling hills of the Foothills. But that was a thing of the past as the Foothills didn't even exist anymore. That was such a strange thought, the place that had been my home for so long was now no longer even able to be lived in, let alone reachable. A soft, almost inaudible sigh escaped from my rosy kissers as my chestnut harks swiveled about before settling into the tangled blonde tresses that framed my white washed features.
It was then that a soft, shaky voice reached my harks and pulled my attention away from the rolling mist and back to my company. "A distraction w-would be best. P-please, what brings you back?" Orchid pools shifted ever so slightly to catch the warm gaze of the smaller one eared mare who seemed to be struggling to pull herself back together judging by the shaky quality of her lyrics. I swallowed hard, knowing that my response would bring along more questions than I really wanted to answer. But they were questions that I would get eventually anyway and I may as well get through the first explanation early...tear off the band aid right away without anything to protect myself from the searing pain I would surely feel. Suddenly I felt the stallion's sky blue gaze resting upon my frame as well, the curiosity washing off of both of their frames in waves headed in my general direction. There was no way to get out of answering the question now.
"I left to get closure, once I gained it I returned." My lyrics fell from my kissers in a softer voice than normal as I wasn't ready for the onslaught that was surely coming. There would be questions of what it was that I had to get closure of, how it I managed to get it...which that question I wasn't even sure the answer too. The last season had been spent training in the art of fighting until it felt like my muscles would seep from my pores from over usage. I sucked in a deep breath and flashed a quick smile in Dragomir and Resplendence's direction.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Resplendence]
Words;; 421
Notes;; Sorry I took so long guys, muse has been short.

x - x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-02-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-05-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-09-2014, 01:13 PM