[PRIVATE] one less problem

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

T H R A N D U I L
Devil's son's got a gun
You might just want to run

She bugs out. Her eyes nearly looking to pop for her skull. A snicker is resisted. She cuts through is words, her rage flaring out in solar scale. Really, throwing insults now? Asshat wasn’t event hat original. The roan cold be more creative than that couldn’t she. Still, he still liked this more controlled and focused rage the mare showed. It actually gave him a few chills. Her glare, and solid stance were warnings he was pushing it too much, but the golden cared not. With bring her rage so high a feeling of control flowed through him, assurance bring superiority. The golden son was getting under skin, pulling the snake from the rock. All the more places to poke at it with a stick.

Still, he didn’t want this to get…consequential, and death tended to be very consequential. Her trembling body of rage stills once more. The twin horned head tilted slightly, curiosity weaving through those earth eyes. Oh, but the girl takes it the wrong way. Lips tug in a ‘you silly mare you’ smile. That mistake though as turn the girl into a literal ticking time bomb. It’s curious to watch, and the golden enjoys it for a moment. Yet, just as he did not plan to jump off any cliff today, neither did he want to detonate a female bomb.

Still smiling, the golden steps forward, lion like tail flicking at his heels in a calm paced tempo. Though he was enjoying their little chit-chat, he was getting a tinge bored at the repetitiveness of it all. Honestly, how many more ways could she come up with to threaten his golden hid. Not that he didn’t like threats. It showed you were a threat to speaker. Still, the golden had been seeking some, entertainment, and this conversation was during into a drag. “Fine I’ll call you what you are.” Cold wind blew through the two, but for once it didn’t make the golden hid shiver. “You mistake my good intentions, bitch.” There goes the last string of civility in this mess. A snicker rolls in his chest, but he must maintain his calm front. “I merely trying to protect you from yourself.” Won’t catch me doing that again though, the golden son grinned to himself.

OOC ::

@[Snö]

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
one less problem - by Snö - 05-25-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 05-25-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 05-26-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 05-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 06-01-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 06-05-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 07-10-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 07-26-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 07-28-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: one less problem - by Thranduil - 08-06-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: one less problem - by Snö - 08-11-2014, 07:13 PM