the Rift

[OPEN] The sun has yet to die for you.

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
There had been a call for the leaders of the Edge. That meant that Res's sister was bound to be coming to the border soon. Gentle limbs carried her lithe form closer and closer to the destroyed glass wall, however she was quite a few moments late. It seemed that the crowd had already gathered up around the border.

Valiance was circling ahead, but per Res's voiced instructions before appearing he was only doing that - not getting near any of their faces. I came upon one who was granting 'gifts', however what she was describing had Res looking towards the pegasus who was protesting with wide eyes. Her limbs shaking as she cut in - "It would be best if you stop talking, miss." Her jaw was tense, ear pinning back a little in disdain. One was not meant to whine in such a manner. Besides, one was also not meant to have two foals at the age of two. However, as the red haired one continued to speak the edge pegasus did not stop either. Protests continued to fall from her lips. Speaking about how she didn't have any friends, didn't have the family, how she was worthless. An anger Res never realized that she possessed was flooding through each crevice of her trembling frame. "Shush! You have a family - do you not see us here? Worthless horses do not reside in the Edge!"

How could she? How could she even dare to think that she was alone? Res had thought that at one point - but she had legitimately been alone in a forest, by herself. Someone cares, somewhere. It was sickening how much this one refused to accept that she was a part of the Edge and was now suddenly.... gone.

Hold on. She was gone? Was that even possible. Panic sets in as Res shuffles in closer to the painted mare she calls her friend. This wasn't normal. This wasn't normal at all. Horses didn't just disappear. Deep, shaky breaths go in as she looks toward Kaj, "Ka-Kaj... where'd sh-she go?" she whispers, barely audible to anyone there, though hoping that Kaj will actually hear what she said.

But the confusion didn't last long. For, only a few steps away from where she was originally, the mare is upon the ground. Muscles spasming as she convulses and begins to sweat. Her name falls from Kahlua's lips and I am trotting forward at a brisker pace, against the desire to curl up against a tree and stare, dumbfounded at this entire situation. "Someone! Hold her wings so she can't break them!" I call as Valiance attempts to help, too tiny to do too much, and I attempt to keep her neck from thrashing around too much and breaking. "Valiance! Chamomille!" she calls with anxiety lacing her voice, wanting to use the herbs if she can get her to eat it. She would, after all, have to use her magic if the mare managed to break anything as she convulsed upon the ground. So, Valiance takes to the sky, jetting off towards the herb box in order to get what was necessary.

A clearer mind is given to Res, as she lays down beside her - willing to take hooves to the chest and side as she wraps her neck around Aurelia's and tries to hold it in place with all the strength she can. It had to have been some magic, but she didn't know anymore. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that her neck didn't break... that they didn't have a dead horse on their hands...

"Darling. You are not worthless..." she whispers through gritted teeth to the mare having the seizure before her. No one is worthless...

-- ummmm didn't know Res could get angry?
lolol
Resplendence
just in case i say anything brilliant
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kaj - 05-26-2014, 05:02 PM