the Rift

Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

I have missed the bright sheen of blood and the hiss of it on hot sand- here it is the heat of the metal as it melts and drips away that brings about that wretchedly wonderful bubbling sound. I am preoccupied suddenly by surroundings, and the stallion before us becomes unimportant. Why would I turn to him when so many other things surround me, when the bones of the dead await?

A feel a gentle nudging at the edge of my thoughts and long to lash you for it, but the whip is gone and with it the fire. You are right- we need him. He can lead us to the swan's wings and my new power when seemingly no other can. My lips curl and reveal partially rotting teeth under flesh that flickers between full and lush and ragged and bloody. "Very well," I whisper from lips laced in magic. My eyes, white and blinded, narrow and shimmer with the magic that holds them in place so firmly. "Show me the bones and I will... walk with you," I reply with resignation dripping from every word and dissatisfaction hanging in the air. He desires a walk and a full understanding of my intention- the foolish mortal knows nothing of what that entails.

I do not wait for him or you, whom I expect to simply drag yourself across the earth pitifully. Your blood is fragrant and calls to me, but I cannot obey the hunger, not here and in this company. Not, as I realize a moment later, with you. A wild tendency to murder flares within me and I remember the bird once more- I long to send you off to kill the creature. But you are too weak now and the bird is the pet of my only hope of finding the bird's bones. It would do me no service to harm it. "Hurry," I call back, my tone petulant and short, "I must find the bones and be given my wings, I've no time for your sentimentalities."

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-14-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Prometheus - 10-27-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Bird with a Broken Neck [Questing: Coris] - by Coris - 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM