the Rift

[OPEN] Enter The Villain[Joining]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Picking up the call from the mare, Sacre raised his head in light surprise with Inari almost copying the same action. His sand crusted mane whipping around his face in messy clumps as blue eyes shone a new interest. Someone was at the borders. The colt made haste, not wanting to let down others with his new role, hooves quickly dancing across the arid surface towards the large wall that protected their borders. Inari ran swiftly beside him, equally intrigued. In his first few awkward breathes in the throat land, Sacre found he had an increasing habit of getting stressed over being a disappointment or not fulfilling his duties properly. His heart pounding loudly in his chest the closer he got for there was only himself and this stranger, no one to give him a running commentary on how well he was doing. What if he scared them off? What if he let a murderer into the family?! Every little nagging 'what if' was there in the back of his mind and he did his best to push it away, breathing deeply and repeating you can do this.

Upon arrival at the border Sacre's eyes bulged at the size of the mare who was at least a hand taller than his own father. She was big in the other direction too, that the colt would keep mutely to himself in case he angered the horse form of Boudica, vast in muscle which equally meant vast in strength. Sacre looked like a twig next to a oak. Yet, for all that mass she didn't seem that much older than himself, which was an ease on the nerves. He swallowed and clutched his fiery confidence, playing his usual happy-go-lucky card with a beaming boyish smile with joyful tones to match. "Welcome Sorrow" he welcomed her warmly.

There was a pause before his next words as he thought over them carefully whilst agreeing quite point blankly that she did indeed look like a warrior not to be messed with, but he asked the first question that came to mind anyway. "I'm Sacre and my friend is Inari. What has brought you to the Dragons Throat?" He asked with honest curiosity, there were many other herds after all, perhaps she had ventured here for similar reasons that he had himself. Inari peered from around one of Sacre's forelegs with eyes wide staring at the mare's gigantic feet.

SACRE && INARI
Oh, oh, work your love
I want to live my way of living

Image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sacre - 05-26-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-28-2014, 12:16 AM