the Rift

[OPEN] Enter The Villain[Joining]

Sorrow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sorrow disguised her disgust as the horned stallion approached. Filthy horn upon his head, it was such a shame this land was polluted with the mixed blood of winged freaks and glorified cows. Her father would be revolted by her cordial behavior with this mongrel, but she knew better than to display her dislike. Sorrow had learned the art of subtlety in her wandering and found more were willing to come near her if she displayed a façade of gentleness rather than wickedness. The gentle giantess was far more endearing than the warring woman on a rampage. Soon enough this boy would be her inferior, that much she had planned. She would create an empire of equines within this Throat, and whether the lesser beings could remain would be determined later.

“Thank you,” Sorrow said, a smile passing over her lips. There was genuine cheer in her eyes despite the fact she spoke with a lesser being. As foul as they were, Sorrow couldn’t deny the pleasant company they made from time to time. Maybe she could tolerate filth inhabiting her kingdom, she needed them to adore her after all. Keep yours friends close and your enemies even closer after all.

“To be quite honest, the name is what drove me here,” Sorrow said simply with a shrug. “Names are truly powerful thing Sacre, some believe to give their true name means to give control. That’s just a silly superstition of course.” A soft laugh escaped from her lips. She laughed yet she was the one who declared crows gods. Many had believed her views eccentric, but she knew better than to declare her beliefs to others. “I also have always preferred warmer weather so I thought the Throat would be a suitable match for me. “

She shifted her heaping weight over to one side and gave out a long sigh. “My father also recently vanished, and I thought it may help me to find a new family until he returns. Are you a leader of the Throat?" This was the information the giantess so badly needed. This would be the key to her ascension. Naive little boy, he really does seem kind though... Maybe I can keep him around, She thought to herself.

@[Sacre]

Messages In This Thread
Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sacre - 05-26-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-28-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Africa - 05-29-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sacre - 05-31-2014, 05:49 PM