the Rift

[OPEN] Enter The Villain[Joining]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Sacre smiled back, believing her to be the cheerful mare that she presented before him and accepted her thanks with a gentle snort. His blue gaze attempted to latch onto her own strange orange one and the boy noticed her markings for the first time, like his own had red like scars, she had tears. A face stricken by permanent anguish. Her name made more sense now, Sorrow, how sad for a mare who greeted him kindly and he wondered how many distrusted her from the get go due to these features. The boy knew that his own markings were not exactly what one would call 'pretty'. His father had said his red had been reminiscent of his Aunt, who had apparently been a cold and calculating thorn in his sire's side, something Sacre was not. He wondered more that Sorrow might share in his similar fate. Life and it's cruel ironies.

Soft velvet like lips curled into a sunny laugh as she mentioned the might of the title, Dragons Throat, was one of her main draws. Like the main scene from a legend, Sacre too had to admit that it did have a nice ring to it and was almost exciting to introduce oneself as a member. She too shared in a laugh and informed him that names had power, but she herself thought it an irrational notion not to be heeded. Sacre thought about it for a moment, there was probably some truth to the superstition, thought perhaps not in the fantasy sense. "To know another's identity surely puts you at an advantage I imagine, though I think much like you, maybe not in the magical matter. A silly superstition indeed." Though Helovia was always full of surprises, but the warmth Sacre could also agree on. Stifling at first and the odd sand storm was going to be difficult to get used to, however, the colt found himself preferring the sun's warm glow than the snows cold slap.

Goliath hooves shifted their weight and once again Sacre found himself admiring her sheer height compared to his own. He wasn't at all fully grown yet, but still he knew he would not grow to such a level and in a way, he was rather disappointed by it. Inari, on the other hand, was very much relieved. One accidental step on a rather small vulpine could end his short lived life. No, Sacre was big enough for the fox.

Sadness flickered briefly across his expression and he offered a brief condolence, he had not seen his own parents in a long time either and he thought he could relate, in his own way. "I'm sorry about your father, I hope you find him soon." Features changed a little gingerly and almost apologetic then, her question although simple was a rather difficult one. The land he now claimed to represent was still an enigma to him. "I'm not a leader and in fact I'm rather new myself. Sohalia the Sultana greeted me into her family, but I'm not sure what I am." Or what I could be for that matter he sighed. Sacre had never really put much thought into, he knew the general idea of ranks that could be found and his vast need to always know would always be useful in an information gathering role. Then again, if he needed to be strong wasn't following the path of the warrior always the best thing? How was he supposed to know at his tender age, he'd reached a point where he could take responsibilities, but not yet mature enough to know himself and what he wanted.

His contemplative thoughts were interrupted by another approaching, sounded by the brisk sound of hooves hitting hard rock and Inari, whose keener senses picked up the approaching pegasus and her companion with a sharp turn of his head. Sacre followed his gaze and noted the grey mare for the first time, his gaze immediately drawn to the fire in her hair. Eyes bulged at it and his ears twitched with uncertainty whilst Inari slid further under his belly. Fire was danger, fire meant burning and yet she stood before them like it was nothing, a harmless flame. It was a few minutes before the boy could draw his shocked gaze away and notice many other things, like the crown and the cloak, the wing affliction and the bag. She was a myriad of stuff, strange stuff and beautiful stuff. The boy hadn't noticed her companion who was too far out of the way to grab his attention. Her voice was warm and after a moment more Sacre found his voice. "Hello- uhm wow! Sorry it's rude of me to stare, but you're quite startling at first" he nodded with amusement in his voice to the fire in her mane and tail.

"Are you also apart of my new family?" He asked curiously, his words alluding to the fact that he was rather new to the place.

[ooc: gah thank you Riven! He's a little lost soul atm <3]

SACRE && INARI
Oh, oh, work your love
I want to live my way of living

Image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sorrow - 05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Enter The Villain[Joining] - by Sacre - 05-26-2014, 06:41 PM