the Rift

[PRIVATE] Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

I was so lost in my thoughts as my yellow painted hooves moved my well-muscled, but yet still slightly feminine frame through the tall grasses that grew along the edge of the shattered walls. Orchid pools followed along the glittering, cracked wall, not quite focused on missing sections that varied in both size and locations throughout the once pristine wall that had protected the members of the Edge for so very long. But now it was gone, and gone for good so it seemed. The crafters had too many other tasks at hand to worry about repairing something a Queen who was no longer even around had built.
Long ivory lashes smacked against my high cheekbones momentarily as the mental haze of being lost in thought began to drift away as if being pushed off by a light spring breeze. Once I managed to focus once more on reality it appeared I had traveled along the wall much further than I had expected too, I had nearly reached the gate in which I had entered upon my return to the lands of the Edge. The gate in which I met the handsome, but awfully shy, Dragomir. The gate where I had assisted in comforting the tearful Moon Doctor as the paint stallion and I reassured her that she had not in fact interrupted anything other than a simple greeting.
My chestnut harks swiveled lazily as I thought over the short period of time since I had came back to the place that I called home. Things seemed to be turned over on their backs, but slowly it was being returned to normal...very, very slowly. A light snort tore through my rosy paper thins as the sound of another approaching pulled me out of my thoughts once more. My white washed skull turned over my shoulder to see the Stormbringer, massive impressive wings and all headed in my direction. Before I could think twice my bodice twisted so I was facing the King as his bright, shining crown lowered in a greeting. "Hello, Cheveyo." My skull dipped lower than his greeting had been, respectful but still the familiarity that would always be there between the friends. "May I join your company?"
A gentle smile stretched at the corners of my lightly pinked kissers as my skull rose back to it's original resting position. Orchid pools settled lightly upon the stallion's sky blue eyes as I nodded ever so slightly. "Hello, Kaj! I would be honored if you were to join my company." I smiled once more, tilting my skull in the direction that I had been wandering before allowing my painted frame to follow suit. I knew that Kaj would follow along, it would be nice to have good company for today's patrol...maybe he would help keep my mind tied to my surroundings rather than in the clouds.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Kaj]
Notes;; I don't know if this should be based after the Aurelia thing or not, so I am leaving that open to you :3 Sorry it took so long and sucks D:
Words;; 478

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 06-08-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 06-27-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 07-02-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Kaj - 08-26-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Scars Heal, Glory Fades [Kaj] - by Cheveyo - 09-15-2014, 08:53 AM