the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It had been raining during the early hours of the morning, the air was heavy with a green musk and little insects fluttered about. Enjoying the warm, moist atmosphere. I sighed, lulling from being halfway awake and asleep. Lids fluttered open to greet a damp but promising morning. The happenings of my comrade and clanmate were blissfully unknown as of yet. But the peaceful ignorance was shattered when I heard Seele screech to the wind my title in a hoarse and frightening pissed off voice.

I didn’t know what had stirred the Asylum lady from her bed, but apparently something rather nasty had bit her ass. Sun tipped feathers stretch apart and the last strings of sleep were cast aside, hooves glide across the ground and moments later I am airborn—joined by Fina who comes soaring in from a nearby timber. She beats lazily but grows more alert as we slide over yon meadow and catch sight of the blood hued lady who had called us so violently forward.

“Seele.” I call down, curious more than anything. Hurriedly I stretch limbs for earth and found the gentle embrace of grass and soil to be less comforting when gaze catches sight of multiple lacerations and damage upon her hide. Face crinkles before straining tightly, “What’s happened?” The earnest tone holds pinched waves of concern. Fina glides higher, watching with eyes that could see more than mine whilst grounded. My first imaginations of trouble went to an invasion, or perhaps Basin scum coming to pry for an early answer—and finding that their proposal had been washed down the nearest drain.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 11:01 PM