the Rift

[OPEN] reactions [exploring]

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
Biru
It was always Anna who was the first to notice anyone coming. It was like a 6th sense that she could feel the presence of others. She relayed, through her feelings that she felt two separate entities, one which who appeared, asking about why he was here, and the other one was alone. Anna became a little fearful, and scurried beneath Biru, her small body still small enough to fit comfortably beneath him. She always felt safe there, and it was a place she knew would keep her safe. Biru, although influenced by her fearful thoughts, calmed her and tried to soothe her mental distress. She bleated then, showing her discomfort as she peered at the stallion before them, eyeing him warily.

"Biru." He offered simply. Then, he gently reached beneath his chest to nudge the deer whose head was still warily peeking through beneath his front legs. Sure, it did look awkward, but he loved her nonetheless. "Annabelle." She bleated happily, Anna loved when Biru called her Anna, but to anyone else, she was Annabelle. It was a weird quirk of hers, but she adored her full name. Every time he mentioned it, he could feel strength and confidence swell within him, no doubt the effect of Anna's pride in herself. "I'm here inquiring about the herd that resides here. I wish to learn of all the lands, before I decide to make a decision on who I swear loyalty too." He shrugged, looking past the stallion for the other hidden being. He and Anna were both completely unaware of the companion that was hidden not far off, watching. "Would I be able to ask you such questions, sir?" Biru asked politely, his small voice rumbling.

@[Ciceron]
Smoke & Mirrors
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 06-01-2014, 08:11 PM