the Rift

[OPEN] reactions [exploring]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Watching with mild curiosity the long legged creature scurry beneath the stallion he couldn't help but smile. In a way it reminded him of his son Ilios and his long legs being of that young age, it still pained him greatly to know he was not waiting for him to return. Leaving his own emotions aside he forced himself to be sociable and kind towards the pair. From the sounds of it neither meant any harm to the herd nor to anyone residing here. It had been awhile since he had been in their hooves but he had remembered inquiring about the land in which he had chosen to call home, as was only natural.

Kiara must have felt the visible shift in his mood as she seemed to make an effort to reveal herself, if only it was in a much less energetic form. To his left the blur of black and white stripes came bounding out of the grass ever so gracefully only to realize a stream separated them she had not expected to be there. In a rather off centered leap she managed to clear the majority of the water only having her feet touch the wetness. Stalking over to him shaking her paws she tried to act as if nothing had happened that she had not planned, typical feline. Shaking his head with a chuckle he turned his focus back to the pair. " A pleasure, My name is Ciceron and this here is Kiara." He offered kindly motioning down to the tigress laying at his feet with her playful gaze still glued to Annabelle.

Turning his head to the right he caught sight of Midas approaching and giving his usual kingly greeting. Dipping his own head in respect to him he perked his ears forward to see if he might indulge them with further conversation. Hearing a gap in the chatter he took this time to answer Biru's earlier question. " Ask away, I will do my best to answer any question you might have."

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Biru], Midas •• NOTES: :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 06-01-2014, 08:11 PM