the Rift

[OPEN] reactions [exploring]

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
Biru
Even more feelings of entrapment were swirling around in Anna's head. She could feel yet another approaching, he too showing himself. This calmed her a little, but she was still uncomfortably eying the crowd. She was born no more than a few days ago, and she was being flung into a world of politics and horses much larger than herself. The winged stallion caused her more fear, for he did not look like Biru or the other horned fellow (Ciceron as she later learned). The winged man greeted Ciceron then, but offered naught his own name. Anna didn't even notice Kiara between all the commotion, but once she did, she couldn't take her eyes off of the tiger. Anna was too naive to think that this companion could possibly cause her harm, she just thought the thick fur and odd markings were just wonderful! Her own body began to give off small puffs of black smoke, a sure sign of her delight to know the other being was a small companion like herself. The other companion seemed to be delighted at her as well. With careful steps, Anna moved forward, out from between Biru's front legs. Her entire body revealed, and in the middle, of the gathering of the three stallions. He small stubby horns tilted to the side, as she curiously approached the tiger. When she was near enough, she stretched out her neck, for her own muzzle to attempt to show a sign of friendship to this new, furry being. She bleated hello to her, before glancing back to Biru to see if it was okay. He nodded, and then turned his attention back to the group.

"Biru." He again offered, this time to the winged stallion, in case he had missed it. Then he nodded to Annabelle, who at this time was too involved with the tiger to even look at the stranger. "That's Annabelle." His eyes then gazed back to Ciceron. "Apologies for her, she is no more than a few days old. I raced for her egg no more than a few days after I got here myself." He admitted, making up for Anna's actions incase she was about to cause some trouble, but he didn't feel entirely shameful. It was actually quite a feat for someone so new, to come across what he heard to be such coveted companions. Then, he dove straight into his point. "I'm here inquiring about the herds possible need for a warrior. I myself have been trained since a young age, by a court not far from Helovia. I've journeyed back here, because it 'tis my birthplace, and I yearn to meet my parents someday." It was the necessary background information. "So I wish to know of these questions: What are the duties of your warriors, what is the herds need for them, and are you willing to accept the possible coming of me, and Annabelle, into your ranks?" He stopped then, and let them speak. All these words made Biru felt uncomfortable, but he knew they needed to be asked. If they were chalked full of warriors, and needn't a trained one, then he could provide his services to a place more in need. Or, maybe they were in need of more loyal and active warriors. He would never know, so he awaited patiently, while Anna still sat entranced by the snowy tiger.

@[Midas]
Smoke & Mirrors
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 06-01-2014, 08:11 PM