the Rift

[OPEN] reactions [exploring]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
“Midas.” I replied when the stranger gave his name and that of his companion. Honeyed gaze drifted down to examine the creature he was trailing. She reminded me of a fawn or doe, yet was more graceful and intelligent by evidence of those wide eyes that brimmed with growing knowledge.

“Lovely creature,” I murmured quietly, admiring the delicate girl with maternal appreciation. Biru went on to explain the purpose of his visit, I listened quietly, allowing Ciceron the chance to reply to any and all concerns. When the brute suggested that he was a seasoned warrior the easy smile on my face narrowed into one of concentrated inspection, pools slithered along his built with an almost greedy satisfaction by the time I’d returned to meet their eyes. Lord knew we’d need fighters in our ranks. Youth had a way of adding vigor to the older folk and a fresh spirit would always be welcomed with open wings. “Seasoned bodies are in high demand.”

He’d also mentioned something about parents in Helovia, a bit of information that I’d have to touch upon later when his concerns were quartered into satisfactory sections. It was obvious that Biru’s time in Helovia hadn’t in all likelihood been spent in Dragon’s Throat, so I’d likely not know his kin from that of Basin scum—but it would be nice to learn what history whelped this solider regardless of my knowledge. Fina came blazing in through the trees, one clinched talon carrying the remains of some poor feathered creature. She glided toward my pelt and landed at the rear, without so much as a nod to the company I was keeping.
Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Biru - 05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Midas - 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: reactions [exploring] - by Ciceron - 06-01-2014, 08:11 PM