the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing In The Frost

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

quote quote quote

I watch, my eyes flowing over these two unicorn creatures who have oramed these lands longer than I had. They joust, mean rude comments are their weapons. But neither seem to get cut. They seem to be amused. "No I suppose you’d have to see past your ego and your big mouth to be aware of anything." My brows raise, and I glance at Illynx. She gives him a sly wink, a good natured one. ”Observant as usual, dearest Doctor.”I feel the corners of my mouth tug at the humorous interaction.

But our conversation moves on, to the herbs that the doctor speaks of, and specializes in. "Or found. I know where all the intricate herbs are and have done since I first came to Helovia. The elderly Lord Earth was so kind in his blessing and showed me everything." I nod at him, interested.

"Tell me, d'Artagnan, what way do you choose to use these herbs? After all, nothing in this land is ever as it seems, and so I doubt that you are either. " I gaze at him, my dark blue eyes waiting, expectantly for his answer.

At my asking for some learning in his field, he grows solemn, Different from the hyper doctor from earlier. "Could I?" I wait, if he decides not to, I could find others to teach me. "I suppose I could though-" He agreed, and then the oddly hyper activity returned, a smile on his handsome face. "If you ever want to learn about interior design, ask Illynx!"

That smile on Illynx's face was suddenly a scowl. The doctor had jabbed and he had cut her. ”I was a soldier myself, once,” She says, directed at myself. ”a good path, one of honor and in which valuable lessons are learned. Never have I done interior design. He’s merely disgruntled none of the caves we expanded in the mining process were his own, as surely he’s seen the purpose was for more than just housing room unless he’s as blind as he is witty.” She emphasized the never. She was peeved.

"I see... I can see you being a terrifying opponent my lady. Though, I would not like to fight either of you. " I glance at the doctor. "Though, maybe he has reasons to be disgruntled. Odd reasons, maybe, but reasons none the less." I look back at the lady. I smile, slightly. I am done, and I let my gaze observe around me. Landing on the prince. I wonder if he is bored. Or if he is learning from the silver tongue of his mothers.

@[d'Artagnan] @[Illynx]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-27-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 05-28-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Sialia - 05-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by d'Artagnan - 06-01-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Breathing In The Frost - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 10:18 AM