the Rift

[JUDGED] it's a new day [kahlua challenge]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

She sees that I am not joking. She sees me lunging at her, but all she does is call for Kaj. Why can't she defend her land like a true leader should? "Stop calling Kaj! It's just you and me, Kahlua!" My voice is angry, yet it shouldn't scare the mare too much. Am I really frightening? I do not know how I feel about her reaction to me. As I lunge at her, she starts flailing about. She decides to use her amulet instead of actually fighting. Well, yea... I have two amulets, but you don't see me using them? I probably would, but they are not currently charged with magic, so they don't actually do anything or can't as of this moment.

As she uses her amulet, I feel my own heat come at me. How dare she use my magic against me? I feel the heat wrap around my left hindquarter. I think I have just burnt myself in an odd way? I don't like having my own magic used against, it is not okay with me. I try to canter a circle around her, but I am distracted and unfocused. There is an overwhelming amount of pain on my hindquarter. I've never been burnt. I admit that it does not feel good, and I know now that the Hidden Falls horses should hate me for burning them. I admittedly hate myself right now. I can't dwell on my feelings, because my thoughts are continuously ripped back to the pain engulfing my body. How did I not know fire hurts so much?

While I canter around, trying to keep my distance from Kahlua, Shilva takes charge. The young snake tries to be the hero for me and attempts to slither up behind Kahlua, and possibly get close enough to land a bite on her left hind leg around the area of her gaskin. If Kahlua is moving, she should easily be able to get away from my snake, but I'm glad Shilva is trying along with me. I just don't want her to get hurt. “Aurelia! Don't do this!” I start talking, to distract her from my rapidly approaching snake. "Don't do what?! If you can't save your herd from me, you don't deserve to be a leader! What makes you think you are a better leader than I am?" I know she didn't exactly say this, but I'm sure she is thinking about it.

Suddenly, I lunge into the air. My wings thrust open and I begin to climb higher and higher into the sky. My wounded flesh stings as the air flows across the newly forming blisters. I do not go extremely high into the air, but high enough for what I want to do. Maybe if you stacked three Kahluas on top of each other, that is how high I fly. I angle myself towards the mare. I let my hind legs dangle behind me, but my front legs are kicking around... flailing, almost. I try to get low enough so I can kick Kahlua somewhere on her back or head. Since she is a moving target, I have no idea where I'll kick her, or even if I'll kick her. Of course, she can just stands there and take it, but I highly doubt that. I'm not really sure what will happen, because I am new at these attacks. Actually, I am new at fighting. Maybe this is how I have chosen to prove myself. I do feel bad for Kahlua, because she is crying now.

Can someone see effectively while crying? I honestly do not know. All I know is that it must be kind of hard, so why does this mare put herself in this situation? I would never cry in front of my herd. Of course, I do not think they are here watching us right now, but I still wouldn't cry. She has a way of fighting that is strange... She hasn't actually attacked me, only used an amulet. Of course I am reminded every second of the burn on my butt, but I let that fuel me.

I am unsure if I had kicked her or not, but I land. I do not want to stay in air too long and get tired. So, once I land, I turn so I face where I think the mare, my opponent, is. "I'm sorry for this Kahlua, but I know you will win. I never win." I stand there, looking and the mare I challenged, saying sorry. I am soft with Kahlua. She is like a delicate lily, and I don't want to ruin her by burning her, but Kahlua has given me blisters and pain, she'll pay.

Walk walk walk
Talk talk talk
ooc:; 2/4 Attacks + 0/1 Defense. 788 Words.
Comments: These are literally the longest posts I've ever written.... xD I'm having fun, though!
Summary: She gets burnt then just canters around as Shilva tries to bite Kahlua's left hind leg, around her gaskin. Then, Aurelia takes flight and once she get high enough, she angles herself at Kahlua and flails around, trying to kick Kahlua somewhere on the back/head. Once aurelia lands, she faces where she thinks kahlua is and talks, standing still.
Injuries: Some superficial burns and some blistering on her left hindquarter.
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: it's a new day [challenge] - by Blu - 05-28-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-29-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-31-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 09:30 PM