the Rift

[JUDGED] it's a new day [kahlua challenge]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

After I land, I notice a subtle throbbing in my hind left leg. My ears pin flat against my ivory neck and mane. How dare she attack me while I fly? Does she not know that if I fall and land on a wing, I could be grounded forever? Obviously, Kahlua does not care about my health, only hers. Does she not understand this challenge is not meant to kill anyone or thing? What if she kills Shilva? My fears are brought alive as I see Shilva's pale underside facing the sky. This is not how snakes move. This is not right. I gallop towards the snake, ignoring Kahlua's childish screaming.

Shilva's beady eyes are closed. She is small and delicate at this point, and I guess Kahlua has kicked her pretty hard, because the little snake's eyes do not open. They stay closed. They stay shut. Is she dead? I reach my pink muzzle towards her. I wiggle my whiskered lips around the snake, and she doesn't stir. Tears well up in my eyes and in one swift motion, I turn to face Kahlua. There is a new ferocity in my eyes. How dare she hurt my snake?! Shilva was not even three months of age! With tears beginning to stream down my cheeks, I stare at Kahlua.

My wings are tight at my sides as I begin to feel my nerves glitching out. I feel my body start to stiffen, and I will myself to not have another seizure. The last one was embarrassing and horrible. I am pissed, furious, hysterical. I am insane. I don't care if my body is stiff and I could have a seizure at any point, I am full of rage. "DAMN YOU, KAHLUA! SHE COULDN'T EVEN TALK TO ME THROUGH A BOND YET!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I see Kaj flying towards us, trying to save the day and be mister "Oh I'm so perfect! Laddyladdyda." But no. Kaj won't rescue Kahlua! I want a few moments to beat the living shit out of her before he can come.

Then with my aching hind leg, burnt butt, and teary eyes... I stare at her for a few more seconds. Bitch is the only word I can think of right now. Suddenly, I am cantering quickly towards her. I hope I am close enough to her and that she won't move away so I can kick her in the head really good. If she hasn't moved away, I assume I am close enough to lift the front of my body into a powerful rear. My front legs don't flail around. No, each kick is timed. Both legs move together. At the same time, they extend then come back in before extending again. My body isn't high enough for Kahlua to attack my stomach, so I feel slightly safe. With a loud thud, my front hooves slam back onto the ground. I lunge forward, with my mouth wide open. I try to bite down somewhere on her face and take a nice bite of skin off of her horrendously innocent face. How will she look with a nice scar?

Suddenly, I am backing away from her. Then, I turn and begin galloping away from her. Now, I try to gallop in a large circle around the mare. My ears are still pinned, and all in all, I look pretty damn furious. I check to see if Shilva is stirring, and she isn't. Well, sheeeeiiitttt. Can I take her to a medic? Surely a medic can help her, right? Tears still stream down my eyes as I continue galloping around. Surely the Dragon's Throat will be willing to help, right? I am friends with Africa and she holds the position of Oracle (or last time I was in the Throat, that was her position?). When I was pregnent, I found her at the Throat, so I assume she is still there. I must find this one-winged mare. She means everything to me and my companion's life may depend on it.

So now, I deal with Kahlua and the ever so slowly diminishing pain in my hind left leg. I know for a fact, a bruise will be there within the next few hours. The blisters on my bum... Well, those might stay for a few days unless healed. Maybe when I go to heal my companion, they can heal me too. Of course, I'd rather them heal Shilva over me. I can deal with the pain from the injuries, but a dead companion is an effect that lasts much much much longer than a few injuries. I forgot that I almost had a seizure, but then again.. I am pretty dramatic. It was probably just shock more then an oncoming seizure.

Walk walk walk
Talk talk talk
ooc:; 3/4 Attacks + 0/1 Defense. 800 Words.
Comments: i thought it'd be better more dramatic if shilva got hurt. :D
Summary: After landing, she notices a throbbing in her hind left leg. She assumes Kahlua hit her leg with her poll when she was tossing it around. She notices her companion on the ground and begins to freak out. It turns out, Shilva was thrown pretty far since after she was kicked by Kahlua. It is uncertain whether Shilva is dead of just a little.... knocked out. She runs tries to run to Kahlua and begins rearing, hoping to kick Kahlua somewhere in the head. Then, she lands. After landing, she lunges forwards and tries to bite Kahlua somewhere in the head. She turns and runs a way from Kahlua.
Injuries: Some superficial burns and some blistering on her left hindquarter. Slight throbbing in lower hind leg (like where her cannon bone is, but the skin is throbbing-- not the bone!) The throbbing is short-lived and will turn into bruises. Unconscious, possibly dead, snake companion.
Image Credits

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: it's a new day [challenge] - by Blu - 05-28-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-31-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 09:30 PM