the Rift

[JUDGED] it's a new day [kahlua challenge]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

I canter clockwise for only a short while before Kahlua says something. I listen, but do not even care. She killed Shilva. How dare she kill Shilva? My only friend, dead. Dead. DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! Can a healer revive her, can I take her to the gods? Can I ask for her back? I try to stop myself from assuming my friend is dead. Can snakes go unconscious? Maybe I am too irresponsible to have a companion. Maybe Ampere was right. Horses should not take in prisoners and call them companions.

With each stride I take, a few new blades of grass caress my tough hooves. Despite a few clouds here and there, spring is beautiful, bright, and colorful. I wish I could be something that doesn't have companions. I wish I could be something emotionless. Why do I have to feel, despite how hard I try not to? Why do I want to love, to feel loved, but can't? Why don't I ever feel happy and content? Deep within me, there is always something that wants more. Sometimes it wants happier things, but it mostly craves darkness. I do not mean night-time. I mean evil. I am a monster, and perhaps Kahlua sees it now. I am conflicted between the light and the dark. Horses probably believe there is a huge difference from good and evil, but to me, there is the finest of lines. I am a bright mare, but inside I am cold and unforgiving. Inside I am a force that brews something crueler.

So, as I gallop around Kahlua. I think of what I can do with the power I could acquire. I could take over the World's Edge, then with the power of many, all of Helovia. Me, in the seat of power. This is a nice thought. I always said I wanted peace, but I don't. I've realized that chaos is much better. I love creating drama just for the heck of it. I like seeing how horses react to me. Do they fight or coward away?

In the midst of my thought, I do not see Kahlua bounding towards me. With a renewed passion in my eyes, I pick up pace, but I am not able to avoid Kahlua's charge completely. As I look straight ahead, I don't see what part of her body she hits me with, but she hits me with something. In my clockwise motion, she is able to hit my right flank. Luckily, she doesn't hit my ribs and doesn't break any of my bones with the bulk of her body. Instead, she hits me around the abdomen area. I feel an aching sensation for a few seconds, but that feeling goes away.

I continue to gallop forward, feeling the burns lace pain throughout my body, I cringe, but continue. Each time my hind left leg moves, the burns sting. It's not like I can train myself to ignore the pain. I run away from Kahlua a little, and I hope she isn't chasing me. I slide to a halt, like those fancy quarter horses do in shows and spin around to attempt to face Kahlua. Without a second thought, I lunge forward with long strides and try to ram her. What goes around comes around. I aim to hit her right shoulder with my chest. I try to hit her hard by taking one huge step then kind of jumping at her. Hopefully, she'll fall down. I wouldn't kill her, but I think she'd loose or give up if I was able to get her onto the floor. I brace for impact, but Kahlua could always move and I'd feel air. That would be a horrible feeling.

The moment of victory would be a nice thing to feel. That moment when I win. The moment when I become lead. The moment when I become worth something. When I become something more than just a seer. I want to have the power to make decisions. I want the power to rule. The throne is something foreign to me, but I wish to make it my best friend. While I sit on my throne, I want to watch the horses in the herd adhere to my commands. I want them to know me as their Queen, not friend. All horses that do not obey me, will be sent on their way. Unless of course... they have something useful to argue with, otherwise they can stop calling the World's Edge there home. I won't be lenient with the rules. Two strikes and you're out.

Walk walk walk
Talk talk talk
ooc:; 4/4 Attacks + 0/1 Defense. 763 Words.
Comments: <3 I thought this would be a nice place to show some true Aurelian crazyness. She has begun wondering which side she'd do better on. Good vs Evil. >:DD
Summary: Gets hit and gallops forward, feeling the burns sting as she does so. She slides to a halt and turns to face where she think Kahlua is. Then, she begins charging at Kahlua, hoping to hit her like she got hit.
Injuries: Some superficial burns and some blistering on her left hindquarter. Slight throbbing in lower hind leg (like where her cannon bone is, but the skin is throbbing-- not the bone!) The throbbing is short-lived and will turn into bruises. Unconscious, possibly dead, snake companion. Bruised right shoulder point. Throbbing and aching that will turn into slight bruising around abdomen area.
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: it's a new day [challenge] - by Blu - 05-28-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 06-01-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-31-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 09:30 PM