the Rift

[JUDGED] it's a new day [kahlua challenge]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

The contact of skin and skin is a nice feeling. A successful attack is something that I haven't felt very much, but I enjoy the sensation of relief flood over me. Maybe I have been able to bring another injury to Kahlua's perfect body. Maybe today she will learn to fight. I think I have lost this fight, but I am not sure. If I do lose, I hope she will continue being a good Queen and hopefully she will learn how to fight. I think if she stays queen, it'd be in the best interest for the World's Edge Herd if she would learn one or two maneuvers at least. What if an invasion were to come? In a situation like that, she probably would probably ask her attacker to stop. We all know she'd probably say please, too.

I do hit her, but the motion does not stop there. Inertia forces me to go just a little further than I'd like, and Kahlua is able to sneak in a kind of weak kick to my lower flank, near my abdomen. Why does everything happen around my abdomen? Then again, I'd say my burnt ass would object to the statement that everything happens to my abdomen. However, my other injuries are minor and had potential to be a lot worse. They had potential to not happen at all, if only I'd trained just a little more. If only I'd worked just a smudge harder.

My entire body seems to quiver with pain. So much pain. At least the bruises do not hurt until they are pressed on. The burns, however, sting with every step I take. I don't care anymore. I want to win, but this fight should be over now. It's been long enough, and I am beginning to wear down. My body is slick with sweat, and I am breathing quite hard. My pinned ears come back up to an alert, forward, position. I turn away from Kahlua and towards my companion. All I can do now, is gallop to the snake.

"Shilva..?" There is an obvious worry in my tone. I stop when I am close to the snake. Quickly, I bend my head down and poke at Shilva with my whiskered muzzle. With no response, I move forward a step or two so she is under me. With one semi-swift motion, the snake is held gently in the grip of my wings. "Kahlua, we will speak again soon. Do not fear me a moment more. I am not strong. I am weak." My voice is cold, but not towards Kahlua. Today, my tone is just colder than usual. It's like what happened was supposed to happen. Shilva was supposed to die. I just hope she hasn't. Not yet. Shilva is too young to die. She's too young for a still heart. Am I too young to die?

I think about my life in comparison to the lives of many Helovians. Kahlua has been pretty happy it seems. Kaj, well, I think he's okay? He certainly looks good. Brisa seems very happy and healthy. Not to mention pregnant. Did anyone else notice how fat she was? I got that fat when I was having twins. Is she having twins? Oh boy, she'd better prepare, prepare, prepare! Gaucho is still him primal self. I don't ever know if he is happy. I think he has amnesia, because he has forgotten all about Helovia, and all about my. Even all the horses that were watching the Captain challenge, seemed really content with their lives. If they weren't they probably wouldn't have been spending their free-time watching four horses beat each other up.

Then, there are horses like me. To many, I may seem happy, but no one ever bothers to ask how I feel. No one ever bothers to try to make me happy. I've tried to make horses happy, like Destry. She was crying when I saw her, and I tried to cheer her up. This was while I was a prisoner in her land. You see? I can be nice sometimes. I just have problems with hormones and maybe anger issues. That can be decided on later. For now, I am worried. Worried about Shilva, what I am going to do in my future, what is going to be the herd's reaction to this challenge, what my kids are doing and if they are well. I will forever be the neurotic, worried, lonely, mare that no one knows. I can stay invisible. Unless, I become lead. I can't be invisible if I am lead. I can't do that to my herd.

Walk walk walk
Talk talk talk
ooc:; 4/4 Attacks + 1/1 Defense. 775 Words.
Comments: Thank you for this opportunity, Sevin! This was a major learning experience for me, so I am really sorry if some of this fight was all over the place xD
Summary: Gets kicked, and doesn't move away. Then, she picks up Shilva.
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: it's a new day [challenge] - by Blu - 05-28-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 06-01-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-31-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 09:30 PM