the Rift

[OPEN] That which marks us.

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
done made the devil a deal, he made me pretty, he made me smart

Here I was, off exploring the lands of Helovia once again trying to refamiliarize myself with the home that I had known for a few years. It was quite amazing what difference a season could make on the lands around you, everything was different...in some places things seemed to have not been woken up by this Birdsong and instead they remained in their internal slumber. A slight frown stretched the rosy pink skin of my kissers as the thought of never waking up passed in my grey matter; I wondered what it would be like. Would I know I never woke up and forever be battering at the inside of my mind until I grew too tired to even try and escape? Or would I simply cease to exist, my soul flying away to where ever it was that I was supposed to go to forever run with Kwahu on my back.
A feeling of longing washed over my painted frame and for a moment, I wished that I wouldn't wake up one morning. But that was a terrible thought, a horrible wish to be wishing when there was so much to live for. That arrow had been meant for Kwahu and if the gods had wanted me struck down on that day, or any day thereafter, it would have happened. Shaking my skull roughly I focused back on the task at hand, travelling around a bit, exploring the place that I called home. Not too far before me rested a beautiful stone structure, the creamy stone was time worn and carved with complex designs that I wasn't quite sure they were hand (hoof) carved or rather if the rain and wind created them over time.
The sound of splashing distracted me from the beautiful building and my orchid pools flicked about before settling on a white frame that I could see pieces of through the thick greenery, moving in the direction of the building. I was curious as to what exactly the building was for, and why it was dropped here in the middle of this beautiful forest, so it didn't take long before my yellow painted hooves were moving in the same direction the grey frame had been headed. Hopefully it wouldn't seem as if I was some kind of spy or a stalker of any sorts and startle the other into some kind of brawl here on this beautiful land.
As I drew closer the building seemed to pull the breath right out of me as the gorgeous complexity of it grew with each and every step. "Oh my.." my exclamation was a whispered one, meant for my chestnut harks and my harks only as I splashed through the glittering green liquid, crashing through my own reflection and that of the trees. Orchids widened ever so slightly as I stood at the base of the building, basking in its full glory before breaking through the gossamer curtains that seemed untouched by weather and time by the soft way they brushed against my back. I wasn't sure where the grey had gone, as my pools searched about for the creature that had lead me into the building they settled instead on a techincolored, winged beast. The sight of the lights dancing off of his coat was a glorious one and I grew curious as to how I looked, my already multi-hued pelt covered with even more colors.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Liit]
Words;; 570
OOC;; Sorry it took me so long <3 and it's such crap...I promise it will get better. Rust, I wasn't sure if Liit had gone in the building or not...but I knew that Murdock was in there xD so I just played it that she saw him but not her.

so I'm gonna break me a million hearts

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
That which marks us. - by Liit - 05-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 05-28-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Cheveyo - 05-29-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: That which marks us. - by Liit - 05-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 06-02-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Cheveyo - 06-03-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Liit - 06-04-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: That which marks us. - by Murdock - 06-09-2014, 05:20 PM