the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Perfect footprints dug into the soft soil that surrounds the newly found Rotunda with each step, leaving small scoops of earth tossed behind their original resting spots. I moved with a sort of stiffness, having been going constantly for a few weeks and running on minimal sleep; nightmares have destroyed my dreams for nights on end, leaving me awake in a shaky pile of tucked in limbs and laid back ears. My knees ache as well as the rest of my joints, but I believe that can be cured up with a small dose of grow a fucking pair.

My head hangs at a comfortable shoulder height, swinging back and forth in a slow rhythm, forelock wrap around both of my horns and somehow not hanging in my face. My nostrils flare, quivering as a snort interrupts their delicate rise and fall of each breath. The gauge clanks against bone as my ears flop about lazily, violet eyes searching the vine-choked forest for the bloody dun and her onyx girlfriend. Eris and I have never been close necessarily, but I have always resented the kinship between Eris and Circuta, and it has even been something I have been able to storm about in my mind during one of my lonely travels around Helovia.

A massive wing is the first thing I see, the flash of red beneath black allows my mind to register that it belongs to Ghost, the mare that I have met twice or three times, briefly. My right leg crosses over my left and I switch my direction to head toward the still small group, finding that I am only the fifth to add to the party list so far. Circuta is the first to come into view of the two who are earth-bound, shortly after Eris' flamboyant hair is cascading around her like a pool of blood. It only takes a few quiet seconds for me to reach the trio, Ghost had murmured something that I had not quite caught, but I decided to ignore it. Another small mare who I think I've only seen a handful of times stands in the background, silent.

Finally I stop a comfortable distance away -nearly three body lengths- from the group, my ears laying back and jaws spreading wide apart with a yawn. Dark eye lids attempt to blink away the sleepiness, but all I can manage to do is clear a little of the blur that doesn't hesitate to cloud over both eyes. Short teeth click together in a closed trap, tongue rolling over the backs of them in order to keep myself occupied while the rest show up. Still, I think nothing of why we have left the Falls for a meeting, and it will likely not dawn on me until Eris makes up some kind of rhyme about it.

Walking "Talking"
Ooc: Whoops, edited because Wylf posted before me and I didn't see. ._.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Eris_ - 05-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Circuta - 05-29-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Ghost - 05-29-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Florabella - 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Sonya - 05-30-2014, 04:07 AM