the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

I'd be a fool to resist a good coup d'etat. Indeed, that is why we are being called forth, is it not? I've sensed some tension in the air recently and I'm ready to really get the dirt on what's going on with this here Asylum. I appear by the rotunda, exhausted from all the traveling I've done lately. It's been a lot of back and forth - Rotunda, Falls, Rotunda, Falls, etc. Though good things have come of all my journeys, I'd still like to have a lie in now and then. There are those gathered that I expect - Eris, Circuta, Elsa, Cealestis, Delinne, Agrona - and a few that are unfamiliar to me. I look at the newbies with a suspicious eye. Who are they and what do they want? But of course, this isn't for me to judge. OR IS IT!

Damaris nibbles my fetlock, scolding me for being so grumpy. I pin my ears and shoot her a look, but she doesn't back down. I harumph audibly and turn my attention back to the gathering. Women. Always getting their way and shit. Of course, the leadership of the Asylum is in the hands of the women, maybe that's why there's so much drama.

In fact.. I look around me more closely. It's only mares. Only. Mares. Well shit. No wonder they're all bat-shit insane, there's too much estrogen and not enough testosterone to balance this shit out. But of course... with Oxy MIA... Perhaps I can get my hands on some of DAT ASS. Suddenly my grumpiness disappears and a lascivious smirk spreads across my lips as I get at good look at all the tail I can chase.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Eris_ - 05-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Circuta - 05-29-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Ghost - 05-29-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Florabella - 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Sonya - 05-30-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Elsa - 05-30-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Antiope - 05-31-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Rostislav - 06-01-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Somnus - 06-01-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Histe - 06-01-2014, 02:54 PM