the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]]

Somnus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

somnus</style>

the sandweaver.</style>

I had soon found out exactly how useless I was. I still did not know my own name, my past, nothing. The thought of that did not trouble me as much as it used to; I was learning to live with it. I felt useless within the herd and the Asylum, I wandered around, hoping to bump into Circuta, doing nothing while I should have been doing something productive. Gold sand slithered along beneath my feet, wrapping up my legs.

My nares flared at the familiar scent of water spray and green (if green could have a smell; the Hidden Falls would smell like green, look like green, be green... you get the memo) while I slipped through the land and away from the herd. My hair bounced along with my stride, ears curiously catching each sound as the landscape around me passed. I wasn't exactly sure where I was going, but I needed to get away from the Falls and maybe find someone to recruit... that's probably something I should be doing. I caught the beast's scent before I heard the rough belch as she called out 'ASYLUM! GATHER PLEASE.' I winched against the brutality of her voice, yet swung my hips and plodded in her direction.

'Yes, it is beyond time for us to gather one more.' A smile spread across my eyes as they brightened at the sound of her voice and I craved for more. My legs were flying beneath me, and I ran in there as if my behind was on fire. I recognized other voices, but did not hear them. My eyes found Circuta, and I smiled. I slid to a stop with my sand pulsing quickly alongside me and I was afraid that they would realize it was nearly the same as the heart that thundered in my chest. I found myself walking towards her, and I had to stop myself. I nodded to Eris, then Circuta. Turquoise pools lingered on her own beautiful eyes, the collective posture and attitude, the independence shining from her. I was going to have to remind myself, more than once, to pay attention to everyone else as well during this meeting.

"talk talk talk"
 and i discovered that my castles
   stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand...
aScratch @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Eris_ - 05-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Circuta - 05-29-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Ghost - 05-29-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Florabella - 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Sonya - 05-30-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Elsa - 05-30-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Antiope - 05-31-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Somnus - 06-01-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]] - by Histe - 06-01-2014, 02:54 PM