the Rift

Can you feel the love? [Birth ~ Mauja]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentablr.png]
Seiren

As she began to circle the foal, curious as to what exactly it was she had been foolish enough to create, it stirred and a figure appeared in the vicinity. It was Mauja. The proud stature of her King stood there, gazing with his icy pools upon her daughter, investigating every feature of the creature. It was only when his orbs had caught sight of the monstrosity that were her wings, she saw the rage seeping from every corner of his mammoth mass. Oh shit. She braced herself for a bollocking, knowing that what she had done would come with a price. It was something that from the moment she had done the deed with that foolish bird-like creature, she knew the consequences.

Keeping as calm as the breeze that was but a whistle in the distance, the silence was broken with the voice of a majorly hacked off brute. The way that he said her name almost broke her poise, almost forcing her into a scrunch of flesh and bones to try and escape the furious gaze. But this was Seiren. The cruel femme was not going to be bullied into submission. She was stronger than that, and simply thought quickly and sharply at what her answer would be. An explanation was what the alabaster and charcoal beast wanted, and that is what he would get - a good one. It was no good just to tell him that she had become bored and wanted fun; no. I have to be clever about this. And then - LIGHTBULB!
Mauja, my King..." she hesitated, with some regret in her voice, I was forced into it, by that fool that thought he was a bird." The perfect answer, yes? But deep down she knew that she regretted everything. Being burdened with the weight of keeping another life as well as her own, particularly one that could cast her out of the herd was too much. The sinister dame imagined the reaction of her wretched brother, d'Artagnan. If he found out she had become the mother of a half-breed, it could spell disaster to her plans she was slowly leading up to. How could she torture and kill him if she wasn't part of the Edge?

And so it was decided. With a flash of mind and a flick of her pale tail silks, Seiren knew what she had to do. "I can't do this. I must stay with the herd, even if it means I have to get rid of this." She gestured disgustingly towards the filly, that stirred every now and again. It appeared that the little onyx was wanting milk from her mother, but as much as the frosted vixen wanted to, she knew it could lose her place in the Edge. She was torn.

colourize-stock @ deviantart | lindalees @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you feel the love? [Birth ~ Mauja] - by Seiren - 08-28-2012, 05:53 PM