the Rift

Can you feel the love? [Birth ~ Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
He felt cold - not in the way the skin chilled in winter, or even the numbness of shock. He felt as cold and unyielding as stone, as the glaciers themselves, a single blue flame burning in the night without giving off heat. Rather, the opposite. Draining it from the world. That Seiren - a trusted warrior - had somehow brought this to be... It was mind-boggling, stunning, infuriating. The filly seemed to seek Seiren's teats, but so far the mare kept her away. No doubt repulsed by what had happened, or at least, so he hoped. But there were only nightmares and death in her obsidian eyes, and with everything that had happened recently, he found himself wondering what it was - truth, or just a show, put on for him? She was quiet for a few seconds, and in that silence he heard his own heart thunder with quiet fury. He did not know what to feel. He'd always been one to think an offspring not responsible for its parents follies; the one he wished to punish was not the filly, but the mother. Seiren. She had done this. Mauja wanted nothing to do with the girl, but she was innocent. The only thing she'd managed to accomplish was being born, yucky stuff still covering her. It looked like Seiren hadn't had time to clean her off even, or not wanted to. His blue eyes narrowed as the cursed mother began speaking, but he found himself unable to accept it or believe it. He didn't know what to think at all.

"You're telling me that my warrior could not even fight off a fucking rapist Pegasus?" he hissed mercilessly at her. Being one who had mounted mares, he knew of the stallion's vulnerability when rearing up - how you exposed your belly, inviting in a good buck towards your sensitive hind legs. Trying to rape was asking for having internal bleeding in your abdomen or shattered legs. And Seiren - a warriors! - couldn't fight off a lousy Pegasus birdbrain? She seemed to know her errors though, saying that she couldn't leave the herd, that she had to get rid of the foal.

It should've been easy. It should've just been to kill the thing here and now. And in all honesty, if he'd done it, he wouldn't have had bad dreams about it. The reasons that he did not were skewered, and with coldness in his eyes he gazed upon the pleading Seiren. He couldn't let the foal stay. But he could not let her forget her weakness either. "Nurse her," he commanded her, something cold in his voice. She'd better not refuse. "You've forgotten much, Seiren, if you let a filthy Pegasus have his way with you. Let this thing be a reminder, lest you forget again." He couldn't keep them here. Couldn't let them stay. "Once she's strong enough, get out of my sight. Don't come back until you've proved yourself to me again - I don't care what you do with the girl, but if you kill her, you've failed." He narrowed his eyes at her, clicking his teeth together. "And don't ever forget that you're a unicorn warrior again."

The little Ghost would serve as a reminder for Seiren for all time. With a last disgusted look in their direction, he prepared to turn and walk away.

( basically he thinks that Ghost should serve as a reminder for Seiren at how she erred, and that by killing Ghost she'll just hide from/deny the problem instead of facing it. Mauja's got a twisty moral. xD )
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you feel the love? [Birth ~ Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:04 AM