the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

Duties, duties, duties. Always with the duties. Well that's really a lie, I haven't done much shit at all being here in the Falls. Which is pretty nice. But of course, a herd meeting is something that everyone must attend.. Noooot optional. Damn. I always feel a little .. overcrowded when being around an entire herd. Too many beasties in one place. But as I appear where Midas has summoned us - the same place he summoned us before - I feel reassured. I am familiar with about half of those that have gathered, and so far it seems there aren't too many. Midas, of course, is present with his companion Fina. She helped call us to gather. There is a hybrid mare that I don't recognize - dark, with red and white tipped wings. A small round pony - I don't know him either. A mare who seems quiet and reserved, but with beautiful eyes and a pale body. Then there are the others that I know. Kiara and Keiran together, twins not far behind. Ah, so she gave birth - to twins! Good for her. And there's Delinne, but without her companion Dezba. I can feel Damaris's disappointment. I point out to her as best I can that the world does not revolve around her. Instead, perhaps she can play with Keiran.

I finally reach the gathering and stand silently, not really wishing to speak up. I take a swig from my enchanted pouch and savor the burn of the vodka. I'm tired today and would really rather nap. I yawn, jaws spreading wide and my eyes close tight. Maybe we can hurry this along.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Rostislav - 06-01-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM