the Rift

[OPEN] The world moves on [HERD MEETING]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

Not to be an ass or anything.. but I really don't know any of these ponies in the Hidden Falls. A couple I've met once or twice, sure. But I've kept to myself while I've been here. I don't really know many of them at all, and I'm not sure I care to. Not that there is anything wrong with them. It's more than... I don't feel like I belong here. I don't belong anywhere that is without Africa. I am going to return to the Heart Caves soon, and hope that maybe something there will give me guidance. It is the last place I saw her - maybe she'll come back there, remembering me as I will return, remembering her.

Though I'd love to reminisce all day about the beautiful dappled mare, I know that I must pay at least a little bit of attention to the gathering that I have been called to. Though I have contributed poorly to the well-being of my herd, I have the utmost respect for Seele and Midas. Especially Midas. Other than Africa, he has affected who I am most of all here in Helovia, and in only good ways. I bow my head to him as I approach, offering him the respect that I once denied him, but that he completely deserves. Around me are beasts that I've never met. Except one. Ghost - the black pegasus. I send a smile and a nod in her direction, too. Though we never got to know each other well, I like her. I turn my attention back to my King, waiting for him to speak.

Walk. Talk.

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Kiara - 05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Satanic Silk - 06-01-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Elsa - 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Florabella - 06-04-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Midas - 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The world moves on [HERD MEETING] - by Ghost - 06-17-2014, 05:52 AM