the Rift

[PRIVATE] The proposition

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax
The feeling of relief that came across her body, emotions, mental, and physical state altogether warmed her slightly. Africa seemed pleased to have her as company. For a moment, she was beginning to believe that the female before had accepted her as friend, something she could do nothing more than uphold in the highest of honours.
Having their past meeting been mentioned, she laughed in a casual way, almost lady-like. Beneath all that could be seen on the outside, she was still a wild child willing to fight tooth and hoof when it came down to the safety of her family and friends, one who loved the feeling of rolling in the mud and acting as unlady-like as she could be. Her lady-like fashion rose up with her new maturity, being used when it came to new people that hadn't known her in the past. She expected them to frown up her state of wildness, then letting it reflect back to her home.
"That time seems as if it was only yesterday. A lot has changed since then, though. Not a day has passed since when I returned to this place that I wonder who allies might be, either personal or to the Throat. Are we even allies to the World's Edge anymore, or have our ties with them become swallowed in the darkness?"
Each word is carefully placed as if she believes she will insult the other in the process of releasing them from her lips. The only ally she could remember being important to the Dragon's Throat that she remembered, one led by Kri who seemed to have disappeared into thin air, never to return, was the World's Edge.
Her thoughts part when her recent state of depression came to be brought into the conversation. She frowns almost instantly, wounds still fresh and bothering her in the back of her mind. Penting away the feeling of depression had helped with the idea that she had attacked friends, loved ones, even strangers but the moment it was brought back up, she shook her head to express the sign that was needed to show not much had changed.
"Sacre has helped me a lot. His efforts have gone a long way, but they haven't gotten it all cleared up. The memories haven't returned. I doubt they ever will. I can live without them, it's for the best. He was kind of enough to explain to me that everyone went underground, that at one point, I wandered into the Basin with an attack on my mind and even went as far as to injure and 'infect' another. Someone I don't know named Deodat."
Fast with how she can feel the mood change within her, the subject is shot away as fast as she lets it occur. Blue eyes turn to be casted down, grazing against the now drowning earth beneath them. The storm around them fades away from her for a moment before she becomes curious as of why Africa had Silas lure her this way.
Nosy as she can be, she pulls out her wonders and pokes at her leader's presence with questions maybe best not asked.
"Miss Africa, I don't intend to be nosy, but is there a reason you have called upon me? I am aware that I haven't been about the Dragon's Throat recently and that my lack of time spent towards the better of the herd is not the most that can be offered, but I am hoping that isn't the issue. If it is, I apologize."
She pulls them upwards, meeting the gaze of her sister and for brief moments, admires to the colour of the other's eyes. They seem so much more softer than others that she has come across, more natural while others refuse to fit the body that they're laid. Pondering a compliment on their appearance, she outwardly shakes her head to remove the thought for her head as if it would ruin the talk between the two.

In winter, so voices are like coats - Mosteghanemi
Image Credit
This beautiful table courtesy of the lovely Sevin

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
The proposition - by Africa - 05-29-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: The proposition - by Sikeax - 05-29-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: The proposition - by Africa - 05-30-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The proposition - by Sikeax - 06-01-2014, 03:37 PM